Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
So who voted for what? I tried to get the Diamond.

Also geez, that’s 5 people so far who have wanted to sub out... seriously >.>

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I voted for the normal veto of course.

Sorry, I guess I should’ve posted that I’d pretty much be on V/LA till today due to family and switching phone carriers. I didn’t account for something coming up with school that would keep me from the thread this long.

God, yikes. Still absolutely nothing on the reasons for noms that we've been questioning the entire time and now this happens? I understand real life happens but what am I supposed to do now? Give me a bit on this because I've got nothing to go off of for the PoV for quite a bit until I find my footing.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I voted for the normal veto of course.

God, yikes. Still absolutely nothing on the reasons for noms that we've been questioning the entire time and now this happens? I understand real life happens but what am I supposed to do now? Give me a bit on this because I've got nothing to go off of for the PoV for quite a bit until I find my footing.
Well, for those reasons I knew I was going to go for Geyde but you were a mistake in that and I only realized the next morning. I felt like a wreck Sunday night and immediately regretted that upon waking.
So who voted for what? I tried to get the Diamond.
I did too without looking at the thread to correct my wrong.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Well, for those reasons I knew I was going to go for Geyde but you were a mistake in that and I only realized the next morning. I felt like a wreck Sunday night and immediately regretted that upon waking.
For what reasons? You've said literally no reasons about why you've nommed anyone and quoting me there explains absolutely nothing!

Why was I a mistake to nom? What reason did you nom me for? I don't care if it was a bad or good decision, I want you to stop being vague as hell with me and give me actual answers! I can win my way out of vetos, hell if you don't know that, but I swear if you're going to continue mentioning things about bonds and vagueposting about "it being a mistake" I'm gonna wish I could use my veto to somehow axe you. I don't care about the current noms, tell me what's going on.

I did too without looking at the thread to correct my wrong.
I don't know if I'm convinced this was some kind of accident or not.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
For what reasons? You've said literally no reasons about why you've nommed anyone and quoting me there explains absolutely nothing!
Literally all I've gathered from you quoting that message and saying that was that apparently, because you're going to be inactive, you nominated Geyde. You said "for those reasons" when I called you out on that. Correct me or I'm incredibly confused.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
God this is such a mess . The only stuff that is happening anymore is People complaining that People arent Active.
And that might aswell be fluff.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK I know life is going on. Believe me i can relate. But Please give Proper reason on your noms, who will be going up if Violet vetos someone and Why.
And who your Main Target is.

@VioletValkyrie who do sou Think should replace who ever you Veto?

I know this seems like im just Posting for the sake of Posting and that im just demanding that People do things while i skate along.
But that isnt the Case.
Im just trying to sparen Conversation again.
And i will soon Share thoughts aswell. I Need to do some Catching up First.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Oh and @Geyde who should be saved with the Veto? Who do you think is the best option for a replacement nominee?

Problem is @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK that beeing hindered by reallife is understandable. But mafia is kind of the game where we have to judge you by your actions (I want to be judged by my actions ingame too obvs. Despite having similar issues)
So these excuses aren't really helping. Cause we can never know for sure if they are geniuien or just a cover up

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I think Violet should take herself off the chopping block, partially because I don't think Violet is mafian right now and partially because I want Aqua to be forced to make another decision.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Sorry, I guess I should’ve posted that I’d pretty much be on V/LA till today due to family and switching phone carriers. I didn’t account for something coming up with school that would keep me from the thread this long.
Well, good thing it's today now. Why did you nominate the people you did? Why didn't you at least just make a 'btw this is who I'm thinking to nominate'?

Would also like to point out that, as NP said in the update, Geyde did not submit an action and that means I have the two week vote swap.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Still need reasons on your noms? This post is just an excuse for why you weren't around before :/

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK why didn't you discuss options for nominees with everyone before just nominating Geyde and Violet?

Use the Veto on yourself? I'm reading you as more townie than Geyde atm. I'd rather have someone else on the block that we see as more scummy over you.

...So Violet was a mistake?..What do you mean? Explain?
And also, what do you mean by "those reasons?"
I still don't understand why you didn't discuss noms with everyone :/

mirdo is townie.
Yes, I agree with this.

I think Violet should take herself off the chopping block, partially because I don't think Violet is mafian right now and partially because I want Aqua to be forced to make another decision.
Also this.

Nick is still reading fairly scummy to me.

Celever

Wheeeee~
There are two reasons you would opt to go for the Diamond Power of Veto as town:
1) You wanted to veto one of your choices and replace it with someone else. If this is the case, you'd best have a real good explanation as to why.
2) You wanted to keep your nominations the same and preclude anyone from vetoing. If this is the case, you'd best have a real good explanation as to why your two nominations are such solid scumreads.

There is an extra special third reason why you would opt to go for the Diamond Power of Veto, though:
3) You didn't want bb to nominate one of your scumbuddies.

My money's on that one.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Honestly? Nick, if I could. He's the one person I suspect and want to evict.
Agreed, but we do have a further opportunity to force Nick to nominate someone who we choose, if he wants to have any shot at surviving: I'd wager that if we tell him to nominate scum, as scum he would opt not to do it rather than following suit, so we need to decide on a good option.

Right now, considering Nick is looking like scum right now, my placeholder nomination is Vom, thanks to the Day 1 interaction between the two of them.

Celever

Wheeeee~
mirdo is townie.
Agreed, which is why I'm thinking Vom as the nomination. If Vom is scum, so is Nick because Vom nominated mirdo directly over Nick, and then all we have to deal with is probably fishing a mafian role that happened to land on an inactive.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
I think it makes a lot of sense. Cel townread both me and bb, and giving the Diamond PoV would be better for bb as he's the more experienced one out of the two of us and would probably be better off with it. It's not like bb picked it himself.
@bbninjas too:
Im not quite understanding the rational here. More experienced =/= town. And him assuming 2 different players as town certainly doesnt clear him of anything. If anything, scum is the only players in the game aware of that info as far as I know of.
This may be a different game mode, but mafia logic still applies here doesnt it.
Either way, I'd like to see how whatever happens plays out though. The more things to happen, at least the more interesting things will be

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
@bbninjas too:
Im not quite understanding the rational here. More experienced =/= town. And him assuming 2 different players as town certainly doesnt clear him of anything. If anything, scum is the only players in the game aware of that info as far as I know of.
This may be a different game mode, but mafia logic still applies here doesnt it.
Either way, I'd like to see how whatever happens plays out though. The more things to happen, at least the more interesting things will be

Ah, yeah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm not trying to claim that I know that bb is town or that Cel is cleared from anything that may have happened. Right now I'm not really well caught up on the game so I don't really have reason to disagree with what Cel's saying here and I don't have reason to suspect bb of not being town, and I know that since I'm less experienced, I just think the diamond would have been better in his hands than it would've in mind as I didn't have any good ideas for anyone to replace myself when I use the veto.
Honestly my reads are all pretty neutral on people (besides Nick) because of my lack of understanding with the game so far but we kinda can't know for sure until we find out if they're town or not?

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
My main target is Geyde. Had I not felt like I'd been through a trash composter, melted and put through that composter several times over and reformed I'd have taken more time and conferred with everyone before making my decision. That brings me back to why I tried for the Diamond Veto. I wanted to take Violet off the block and confer the replacement but then I looked back and decided to go ahead and dm NP that it would be Vom

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
My main target is Geyde. Had I not felt like I'd been through a trash composter, melted and put through that composter several times over and reformed I'd have taken more time and conferred with everyone before making my decision. That brings me back to why I tried for the Diamond Veto. I wanted to take Violet off the block and confer the replacement but then I looked back and decided to go ahead and dm NP that it would be Vom

Why did you nominate Geyde? Why is he your target? What reasons do you have for nominating him? Hell, if you regretted it, why did you nominate me? What was your goal there?
Give us reasons for noms. It's been so long and almost everyone who's been active has been asking you and you haven't responded to any of them giving knowledge that really, should be public, even in BB. You know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.