'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Seng vang

Svang20
wow these cards are very good. I see that the meta wont change too much but there are a fewgood cards that will help the few decks.

Richard Haeder

litleo op plz nerf
I am going to be playing a lot of lucario and meletal tag team at cups because its just so good i dont think it has any bad matchups that ive seen. pikarom it beats, buzzmosa it beats, zoroark it beats, blacephaleon it beats, gardevoir/sylveon i havent tested so im not sure. zapdos it beats, malamar it is close, but you are favored. i will be playing it like the japanese stall list but with a lot of changes.

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
Someone is going to complain about how it is not the best card in the meta game, I guarantee it, but hey all the Pinser fans are lucky with a GX that can top 100 damage. (hemhemhem Emolga EX)

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
Why does Nintendo keep printing broken cards like these?!?!?! Reggie stop powercreeping the game and go make another 3!!!!thisisobviouslysarcasticbutIneedtosayitbecausepeoplesomehowfailtorealizeit!!!!!!1!!

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
Why does Nintendo keep printing broken cards like these?!?!?! Reggie stop powercreeping the game and go make another 3!!!!thisisobviouslysarcasticbutIneedtosayitbecausepeoplesomehowfailtorealizeit!!!!!!1!!
Or something like that, but we still haven't got a 6 prize card and it's GX move is paralysis (no coin flip)

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
Why don't they print a nuzzle pikachu(aside from the promo one, aka cheap and easy to get). With emolga and all the electric support, Riachu could be interesting