'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

REAL ART MR MIME WHERE ARE YOU
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!
In fact, Mr. Mime is the only ‘mon really standing out here. Arcanine is the ultimate spread counter.
Edit: HOLY CRAP THAT ARCANINE LOOKS TOO CREEPY TO BE PLAYABLE
I can't see the pictures...

I can't see the images either. It's killing me because I really want to see how beautiful (or scary) the arts are.

Mr. Mime seems pretty cool. It also gives use to fhe Eye Opener Poipole lol. While I love that this makes from-the-prize cards effects easier, it also takes up a lot of space. I dont think itll be too good.

I'm excited for Slaking to be in this movie! I guess I should have seen this coming, but I'm also kinda sad there's so "few" Pokemon. I'm just greedy and want to see all 800+ Pokemon in CGI haha.

Partial only
  • Bulbasaur - Elmable
  • Morelull - Who cares?
  • Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard - Garbage! 2/2/2
  • Arcanine - Good ability but 120 HP sucks! 3 Geodudes
  • Psyduck - not good Psyduck
  • Magikarp - trash!
  • Mr. Mime - It's an Azelf not Rotom so that would be nuts with Jirachi and Magcargo. 4 Geodudes
  • Machamp - Rubbish! 2 Geodudes
  • Jigglypuff - no 60 HP
  • Snubbull - no 60 HP so that Granbull decks will run Elm
  • Lickitung - nothing to special.
  • Slaking - Ehhxpensive Stage 2. 2 Geodudes

• Greninja - super gosh darn good! Good ability that gives immunity in some turns plus the spreading stuff is a good combo. 5 Geodudes.

These look pretty cool, surprised didnt go more out there with some of the real designs keeps to originals fairly well! Interested to see these SR cards... gonna guess they will be more key pokemon as GX like pika, zard, mewtwo and other main cast cards?

I saw the trailer when i went to the Dragon Ball Super Broly movie at AMC in my home town. The Greninja(Gekkouga) looked pretty awesome. Especially since they were after Pikachu and the kid trying to assassinate them. The kid's dad was murdered because he knew something he shouldn't have. The kid is a target, because he's looking into what his dad found. It wouldn't be realistic if murder wasn't in the movie. Charizard looks awesome just like Greninja. Playability, no. But the artwork awesome.

REAL ART MR MIME WHERE ARE YOU
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!
In fact, Mr. Mime is the only ‘mon really standing out here. Arcanine is the ultimate spread counter.
Edit: HOLY CRAP THAT ARCANINE LOOKS TOO CREEPY TO BE PLAYABLE
I WANNA SEE THE JIGGLYPUFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back