• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Sylveon (yes, again)

The Last Shaymin

Floof
so i got bored of playing decent decks so i built a spicy sylveon deck based off of my deck i played last year (and the year before).

Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 spiritoumb no reeeetreat

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
2 faba
1 guzma
1 judge
1 gladion
4 custom catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
11 Fairy
1 Rainbow
2 DCE

this is a modern take on the old sylveon spiritoumb deck that I built last year although it may not be as good as last year thanks to the fact that they printed tate and liza but whatever

help me get a life build a deck please thanks

Last edited:

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
I've never played Sylveon, but I like your build.

What do you think about adding Oranguru UPR, three Judge Wistle, and another Judge? In this way, you can get more hand disruption.
I'd cut Max Potion to three or even two, with three Acerola it can be redundant.
And what about trying to play 2 Metal Energy with Mt. Coronet? In that way you'll always have cards for Plumeria.
Finally, you need something to get rid of Hoopa. Lugia GX would be awesome!

AntiYouJD

Mill Enthusiast
1200px-1-Up_Mushroom_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

You could use some more Balls, as good as Magical Ribbon might be, you'll have to search for that many things every time that you should leave the Pokemon searching to something else. Also, more Dumbbells, you are not OHKOing anything that you don't hit for weakness, so you might as well be tanky. Or just use Lysandre Labs and disable the Choice Band that would take you out.

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Which Spiritomb? I can only find 3, and none of them have free retreat, unless you mean the one that stops your opponent from retreating?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Which Spiritomb? I can only find 3, and none of them have free retreat, unless you mean the one that stops your opponent from retreating?
yeah thats what i meant by no retreat.

I've never played Sylveon, but I like your build.

What do you think about adding Oranguru UPR, three Judge Wistle, and another Judge? In this way, you can get more hand disruption.
I'd cut Max Potion to three or even two, with three Acerola it can be redundant.
And what about trying to play 2 Metal Energy with Mt. Coronet? In that way you'll always have cards for Plumeria.
Finally, you need something to get rid of Hoopa. Lugia GX would be awesome!

honestly i found judge in my earlier deck to be nearly useless because after i played my first judge they bricked until they got a zoroark and at that point it really doesn't matter. Hoopa is completely negligible because if they aren't running a rainbow energy you can just spiritoumb it and you win. Running 2 metal energy means that I have to cut some useful cards for some (mostly) useless cards. Also i really dont want to have another basic pokemon as this list only gets eevee 4/5 times and adding more stuff other than eevee will make that less consistent and as we all know consistency is key.

Two words.
Bill’s Analysis.

Yeah, about that, magical ribbon is *cough* much more consistent than bills analasys, and instead of wasting your supporter to get some maybe useless cards you can use your attack to get some definitely more useful cards and then play a supporter afterwards.

1200px-1-Up_Mushroom_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

You could use some more Balls, as good as Magical Ribbon might be, you'll have to search for that many things every time that you should leave the Pokemon searching to something else. Also, more Dumbbells, you are not OHKOing anything that you don't hit for weakness, so you might as well be tanky. Or just use Lysandre Labs and disable the Choice Band that would take you out.

ah yes, the beautiful lysandre labs. I played it in an earlier version of this list and found it mostly useless as most of the meta cant kill sylveon anyway especially with a dumbells. I think i will actually put another one of those in, but i think the balls wouldn't fit in the deck other than the one nest ball, as it does a good enough job, and often times i spiritoum lock late game when i have a 30 card hand.

so here are le changes:

- 1 team skill grunt
+ 1 dumbells

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Yeah, about that, magical ribbon is *cough* much more consistent than bills analasys, and instead of wasting your supporter to get some maybe useless cards you can use your attack to get some definitely more useful cards and then play a supporter afterwards.
O H Y E A H. S O R R Y!

Braiden1235

Aspiring Trainer
Um not to be a hater but I feel like this loses to every deck now days
and for deck changes I suggest adding counter catcher instead of custom catcher.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Um not to be a hater but I feel like this loses to every deck now days
and for deck changes I suggest adding counter catcher instead of custom catcher.
nah it doesn't lose very many of the games I tested

it either ties or wins, leaning heavily towards the former.

counter catcher isn't as good as custom catcher as i have found

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
I ran into a few of these decks, they can be quite annoying. However it can be beaten easily against decks that accelerate energies either from the discard or from their hand. Steel decks are usually an auto lose(unless your opponent bricks) Considering that for a second, and the fact that Slyveon can get you any card from your deck. What about adding a Solgaleo GX(promo) to the mix. It removes Weakness while tanking/Accelerating energies from the discard.

Edit: It does more damage with a lowered Energy cost, and depending on your opponents setup you can either Use it's Gx or Slyveon. Wonderous Labyrinth is good however most steel decks run atleast 3 Mt.Coronets.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Wink Wink Sylveon/Unown Hand

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 judge
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE

So i have a new decklist.

This one focuses on bricking less and winning more

If you dont have many mill players in your area, switch the wink wink sylveon for a unown hand, should be pretty easy to get it.

honestly the spiritoumb was pretty useless in testing because tate and lisa exists so this is my new and updated decklist

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
With 3 Lusamine, I do suggest you to play at least a Mount Lanakila vs Jirachi.
Maybe 3 Enhanced Hammers are too many, if your meta is lighting. Moreover, how do you deal with Pikarom? And whit Hoopa SLG?

The Last Shaymin

Floof
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Unown Hand

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Hoopa

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
2 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢
1 Mount lanakina

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Wink Wink Sylveon

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Girafarig

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
4 Custom Catcher
3 crushing hammer
3 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 Choice Band
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE

there have fun

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Unown Hand

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Hoopa

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
2 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢
1 Mount lanakina

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Wink Wink Sylveon

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
2 Cynthia
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
1 counter Catcher
4 crushing hammer
4 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE
Pokeymanz
4 eeeeevee
3 Skillveon
1 Girafarig

traiNERDZ
4 Plumeria
3 Acerola
3 Lusameme
2 marz
1 team skill grunt
3 faba
1 guzma
1 Brocks Grit
1 gladion
4 Custom Catcher
3 crushing hammer
3 max potion
3 enhanced hammer
2 bodybuilding dumbells
1 nest ball
1 Choice Band
1 wonderous labyrinth♢

Energy
12 Fairy
2 DCE

there have fun
Why Mt. Lanakila over TEU Absol? It seems like having both Absol and Wonder Labyrinth in play at the same time would be busted against Jirachi/Zapdos.