Full Metal Wall in February

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
Why does TCG hate itself so much as to keep adding item lock in every shape and form possible
It might not refer to item lock though, because it prevents effects of items, but maybe like the barrie effect of primal groudon and M sceptile

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting that Celesteela got an alternative GX, but Decidueye and Primarina have not. Hopefully with tag teams a fossil pokemon will finally be given a GX.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The Supporter that gets an item card by discarding a Metal Energy will probably be Molayne.

If it is that would leave just Hapu left from Sun & Moon that hasn't gotten a card yet I think. Maybe that other Supporter could be her lol (nah probably not).

Anyways feels weird getting teaser info when the full set will be revealed in a few days lol.

Last edited:

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Ahh, I see we’re going on round 2 to draft the GX slots. As usual, I put my bid in for a Goodra GX...
Really? ANOTHER one? Whatever. I actually hope this one’s okay because of how bad I feel for Celesteela’s first iteration.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Ahh, I see we’re going on round 2 to draft the GX slots. As usual, I put my bid in for a Goodra GX...
Really? ANOTHER one? Whatever. I actually hope this one’s okay because of how bad I feel for Celesteela’s first iteration.

Goodra GX would be so good.

I can't believe we haven't had a Volcanion GX ... I'm not even a huge fan .. but 2 Celesteela before Volcanion ..

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Goodra GX would be so good.

I can't believe we haven't had a Volcanion GX ... I'm not even a huge fan .. but 2 Celesteela before Volcanion ..
Okay, what the heck are you trying to accomplish, TPCi? Is it-
It is.
They’re making better The Beast Game.
Seriosuly though. Where’s Volc? At least he got a Prism Star...

Wechselbalg

brb
Interesting. The attack doesn't say "Basic Water Energy". I think it should work.

Boost Energy Prism Star:
"This card provides Colorless Energy. While this card is attached to a Stage 2 Pokemon, it provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. If you have 3 or more Stage 2 Pokémon in play, it provides every type of Energy but provides 4 Energy at a time."

If it works, that combo would hit for 240. A ton of Stage 2's would make this deck quite bulky.

I like the idea of this a lot, but I'm not sure what the official ruling on that will be - Super Boost provides 4 energy if the requirement is met but it is still only one card, in which case it would only count for 60 when shuffled back. Not sure which "state" of the card takes precedence in this case.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm happy Celesteela is getting a second GX. I really am. It and Buzz are my favorites. But...

You know what OTHER Steel Pokemon from Generation 7 could have gotten one instead of that?

How about Magearna. Y'know, the first generation 7 Pokemon that was revealed and all, a STEEL TYPE, perfect for this set, still hasn't gotten a GX. I know it had an EX back in steam siege, and I loved that card with M Rayquaza, but come on, literally every other legendary, mythical, and ultra beast from gen 7 got one. Even Melmetal who isn't even gen 7 got TWO. Poor Magearna.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I'm happy Celesteela is getting a second GX. I really am. It and Buzz are my favorites. But...

You know what OTHER Steel Pokemon from Generation 7 could have gotten one instead of that?

How about Magearna. Y'know, the first generation 7 Pokemon that was revealed and all, a STEEL TYPE, perfect for this set, still hasn't gotten a GX. I know it had an EX back in steam siege, and I loved that card with M Rayquaza, but come on, literally every other legendary, mythical, and ultra beast from gen 7 got one. Even Melmetal who isn't even gen 7 got TWO. Poor Magearna.

Not true. Cosmog, Cosmoem and Type: Null don't have GX's either.

Personally, Magearna is one of very few Pokemon I just can't bring myself to care about, at all. It just... Doesn't interest me in any way.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
K, our duplicate GX list: Charizard, Incineroar, Celesteela. I see the correlation of the first two, but not Celesteela...