Finished Mafia LV : Let's Go (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Hm... Weird. It's LYLO again, so there is definitely two scum left. Yet, Luis wants DFL to vote between me and Vom, as if there is only one scum.

...ah. Now I remember. I don't trust Luis at all.
##VOTE: LuisPipe8

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
My question is how can we actually win today, unless redirections are still in place one way or another. Because if we're 2 v 2 then we can't reach majority. It's either that or the math last time was faulty somehow and it's just one of Vom or Zone as scum.
If there was only one scum, it wouldn't be LYLO, since town would still outnumber scum if we were to lynch town. Since it is LYLO, we have to assume there are two left. Why would you try to make us believe otherwise?

##VOTE: Luispipe8

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Yet, Luis wants DFL to vote between me and Vom, as if there is only one scum.

Not necessarily.
How can we vote for both at the same time? :v

I'm 99% certain you both are scum and that there's some weird mechanic in the way, but we can't get rid of you simultaneously. So we need to agree on who to take out first.

...ah. Now I remember. I don't trust Luis at all.
##VOTE: LuisPipe8

You should have NK'd me instead of Kiiruma, then. ;o

Why would you try to make us believe otherwise?

I'd like to know where I stated that was my main theory.
Since yesterday I said you three were the scum team by process of elimination; and now Morda flipped scum while Kiiruma was NK'd, still fitting to my theory. So I'm still going for it. That's why I asked DFL who we should lynch.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I'd like to know where I stated that was my main theory.
Obviously you didn't outright say "hey guys, I'm trying to trick you into this", but you did say you thought there were two scum left. However, before saying so, you acted as if you thought there was only one scum (asking DFL to choose between me or zone.)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
How can we vote for both at the same time? :v
Nevermind the post above then. :v

BUT I still think you're part of scum. I was on the edge about DFL, but with Kiiruma's death he can take his place. Besides, both of you changed so much over the game. You started almost completely inactive, and now here you are; DFL started pretty active, and now here we are. So my working theory atm is it's you and DFL in the scum team.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
You started almost completely inactive, and now here you are
As in "I was in finals and not really able to commit; now I can". And either way, I'm still relatively inacitve most of the times, so in my case I believe it's not alignment-indicative.

So my working theory atm is it's you and DFL in the scum team.
Ha. So curious. I mention you and Zone are the scumteam and right away you say that it's me and DFL?
Why not Zone? Give me proper reason, because with my post from yesterday it's not possible:

Both Kiiruma and DFL were practically cleared when we knew they were redirecting while in MYLO. So that means that ALL THREE SCUM must have been between Morda, Zone, you and me. But in no possible scenario we can have DFL as scum because game would have ended already.
So if you're truly looking at evidence and playing pro-town, you should be looking towards the remaining 2 players in our Zone-Vom-Luis triad of potential scums because the excuse we SHOULD all have is "I know for a fact I'm town; so the other 2 must be scum", which you're NOT going for. Instead you're trying to move your buddy away from the spotlight.

I'm sorry, but there's no possible way BOTH you and Zone are clear. Not mechanical-wise, or logical-wise. And you actually saying me and DFL should be the ones as scum isn't helping your case either.

I'm almost sure I'm voting you, but I'll wait for DFL to appear in case we have any more info to work with.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I'm still relatively inacitve most of the times, so in my case I believe it's not alignment-indicative.
It's not, and I think I said so in a post yesterday. It's exactly because you're really inactive most of the time that you being active now is out of place. I mean, you could really just be stepping up and taking your place, but I don't remember you doing that in the past.
Why not Zone? Give me proper reason, because with my post from yesterday it's not possible:

Both Kiiruma and DFL were practically cleared when we knew they were redirecting while in MYLO. So that means that ALL THREE SCUM must have been between Morda, Zone, you and me. But in no possible scenario we can have DFL as scum because game would have ended already.
Right, right. Guess I'll have to go over yesterday after all.
So if you're truly looking at evidence and playing pro-town, you should be looking towards the remaining 2 players in our Zone-Vom-Luis triad of potential scums because the excuse we SHOULD all have is "I know for a fact I'm town; so the other 2 must be scum", which you're NOT going for. Instead you're trying to move your buddy away from the spotlight.
I forgot it was DFL and Kiiruma redirecting, so I wasn't thinking about that. Even then, I didn't even mention Zone in my posts today. Me going for you and DFL was PoE (since I derped about the DFL thing) but now that leaves you and Zone.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
I mean, you could really just be stepping up and taking your place, but I don't remember you doing that in the past.
Sorry my post was incomplete. Most of the times I'm inactive EARLY. But most games, once the dust settles and nonsense stops, I pick up my pace greatly. Check past games.

Even then, I didn't even mention Zone in my posts today.
You don't need to, it's a crime by omission.
By simply saying "of course, the remaining 2 scums must be X and Y" it's logical focus will be pointed towards X and Y and not consider Z.
It's subtle misleading.
You should have at least considered Zone because he wasn't cleared at any given moment; but now you only look at that because I pointed you to it.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Check past games.
Will do.
You don't need to, it's a crime by omission.
By simply saying "of course, the remaining 2 scums must be X and Y" it's logical focus will be pointed towards X and Y and not consider Z.
It's subtle misleading.
You should have at least considered Zone because he wasn't cleared at any given moment; but now you only look at that because I pointed you to it.
Right, but as I said before, in a world where DFL wasn't cleared, I believed Zone to be town. When you pointed out the fact that DFL was cleared, and we lived in no such world, I was obviously forced to look somewhere else regardless of what I believed or not.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
Right, but as I said before, in a world where DFL wasn't cleared, I believed Zone to be town. When you pointed out the fact that DFL was cleared, and we lived in no such world, I was obviously forced to look somewhere else regardless of what I believed or not.

Yeah, I mean, I know where you're coming from. But needless to say, it's awfully coincidental.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
DAY 4

As always, the remaining trainer gather themselves in the living room. Although the the clock would be striking 12 in a 2 more hours, no one seems to care about the professor offer yet again.

*Professor’s Room*

The only three member of the room is having a nice conversation over a lavish brunch.

Dread : “It’s me? Why do I felt like I’m being ignored since yesterday. They totally become cooperatives, should I have pick the other people instead of them?”

Joy : “No, please don’t blame yourself. They are just a bit ungrateful. Don’t worry yourself, it would affect your health.”

Jenny’s gaze changed toward the monitor which is showing image from the dungeon.

Jenny : “I thought they couldn’t get any food down there? Why do they seem quite alright and like enjoying themselves”

Dread : “I’m not that cruel to starve them. I do provide food more than those outside. I did however put some mild drugs in the food so they are mostly high.”

Jenny : “Nothing dangerous I presume?”

Dread : “Not at all, although this kind of drugs aren’t in the normal store nor the black market. It’s a special blend that was taught to me.”

As 12pm got nearer things started moving in the living room. All of a sudden, 2 of the trainers, drag Luis into the basement without saying much, the other person jaw dropped in surprise but he did nothing.

Luis was shocked but didn’t manage to react in time as he was already closely grabbed. One the way into the being put into the dungeon, Luis tried to struggle to released himself but those two overpowered him.

Moments after the door was shut, the three remaining trainer quickly when to Luis’ room and start rummaging through his stuff and found his documents.

Giovanni the Reformer

Ever since you remember you were always part of Team Rocket just like anyone in your family. Like them, your identity is one of the best kept secret of the organization. Without knowing your real identity, one of the member became your close aide. Being close with him made you have a change of heart. When you aides’ father was on deathbed, your advised him to left the organization to have a fresh start. At that same moment you took your own advice and leave your family’s legacy to have a more fulfilling life which you did when you got promoted as Viridian City Gym Leader a year later.

As the Ground-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Rhydon, Nidoking & Sandslash. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, you may pick either 1 or 0. If you pick 1, your attack (Action) will have the highest priority. If you pick 0, your attack (Action) will have the lowest priority.

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

They look disappointed once it was reveal Luis was a Loyal Trainer. Still depressed they when to their room to check on some stuff but they were unexpectedly locked in their respective room

*Each monitor in their room turned on*

Dread : “Didn’t I tell you if you activate the basement door early, you might get yourself locked in your room till the next day? Maybe I forgot. But regardless those door are locked so just stay put.”

Vom : “What? Can’t you undo this?”
Dusk : “Seriously, I’m starving, I haven’t pick any food from downstair?”
Zone : “Then what are we supposed to do? Are you gonna bored us to death?”

Dread : “Lucky for you, I have connected your monitor to a life streaming of the “Let’s Go Concert” live from Indigo Plateau. Do enjoy yourself.”

The following Pokemon was sent into the Unknown Dungeon

Pokemon : Nidoking - TM07 - Horn Drill - During the Night choose 1 player. That player 3rd Pokemon would be released. This attack has a Priority of 50 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names.
- Pokemon : Rhydon - TM27 - Fissure - During the Night choose 1 player. That player 3rd Pokemon would be released. This attack has a Priority of 36 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. If Giovanni uses this Pokemon during the Night, this Pokemon will not be released
- Pokemon : Fartfetch'd - TM02 - Razor Wind - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will learn the name of that player's 1st Pokemon. (0 PP - Ability is Locked)
- Pokemon : AlolanGolem - TM47 - Explosion - During the Night choose 1 player. That player's 3rd Pokemon would be remove from the game. (0 PP - Ability is Locked) This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
END GAME

As they can’t do anything, they just watched the 6 hours concerted which was then followed by the rewind out of pure boredom.

At midnight, one of the trainer laugh hysterically as he ordered his Pokemon to dragged one of the remaining trainer into the basement. Due to being extremely tired from viewing the concert, the trainer passed out the moment he saw the intruder and was dragged downstair.

When morning come before the last loyal trainer could react, he was captured by a Pokemon and forcefully dragged into the same basement they others was locked in. It was so sudden that he wasn’t able to let out any of his Pokemon to counter-attack. Any struggle that he tried to show was in vain as he was simply to weak to overcome this trouble..

Dusk was sent to the Dungeon, he was

Koga the Instructor
Once part of the Team Rocket, you left the organization to take over the Ninja Academy left by your father as suggested by one of the organization hidden senior member. As a teacher, you always care for your student, being harsh is also what trains the soul. As often got visited by the Trainer Associated to be recruited as one of the Gym Leaders, which you decline multiple time due to the need of you to move. You finally accepted the job when they was an opening spot right in Fuschia City where your Academy is located nearby.

As the Poison-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Weezing, Venomoth & Golbat. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, anyone that attacks you will have 50% chance of losing 1 of their Pokemon.

Alignment: Loyal
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Loyal
The Pokemon in his possession were,

- Pokemon : Tauros - TM09 - Take Down - During the Night choose 1 player. That player vote weight will be decrease by 1 for the next day. This attack has a Priority of 35
- Pokemon : Snorlax - TM44 - Rest - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player will be shield from all Action (excluding Night Kills) This attack has a Priority of 26
- Pokemon : Golbat - TM06 - Toxic - During the Night, choose 1 player. Will be force to use their 2nd Pokemon during the next day. (0 PP - Ability is Locked) This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Koga

Zone was sent to the Dungeon, he was

Blaine the Scientist

You are the most promising student of your era as well as one of the youngest and longest person to be part of the Trainer Association. You were just one breath away from being label as Mad. Your last experiment actually blew up your Lab. After the incident your lover took care of you until you were healed. Fortunately you are sane enough to keep your title as the Cinnabar Island Gym Leader despite multiple attempt by your former colleague to have you fired as a Gym Leader as well as the President of the Kanto Research Institute.

As the Fire-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Arcanine, Moltres & Rapidash. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, your vote weight in increased by 2.

*Despite your questionable sanity, your lover always stayed by your side. The two of you met while you were still a freshmen and not wither even once after so many years has passed by.
You and Agatha would secretly rendezvous to exchange stories and continue to strengthen your relation. You and your lover will be given a link to QT/Discord channel in a separate PM to freely discuss with each other.

Alignment: LoyalWin Condition:
Eliminate all threat to the Loyal

The Pokemon in his possession were,

- Pokemon : Arcanine - TM38 - Fire Blast - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player is can't use any Action for the Night. This attack has a Priority of 18 This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. If Blaine uses this Pokemon during the Night, this Pokemon will not be released This is the exclusive Pokemon of Blaine
- Pokemon : Omastar - TM48 - Rock Slide - During the Night, choose 2 players. The first player will use his/her action on the 2nd player instead of the original target. This attack has a Priority of 16
Special Trait (Ancient Selection) - If you have Kabutops, Omastar & Aerodactyl in your party. You may release all 3 Pokemon, you will be given 2 random Pokemon that was remove from the game.
- Pokemon : Rapidash - TM05 - Mega Kick - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will switch that player's 1st & 3rd Pokemon. (0 PP - Ability is Locked) This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Blaine
- Pokemon : Sandslash - TM28 - Dig - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player would be protected fron Night Kill. (0 PP - Ability is Locked) This Trainer know's their exclusive Pokemon names. This is the exclusive Pokemon of Giovanni

He also was holding Mariano’s Document’s

Agatha the Necromancer

From a young age, your knowledge of medicinal herb are top notched. As such you were among the first generation that was recruited by the Trainer Association to be Lavender Town’s Gym Leader. Once called as the “Healer”, that title was slowly forgotten especially after the incident where you used an mysterious method to heal your lover were just a breath away from death doors step. After that incident left all your title and stayed in the Tower before returning as an Elite Four member days before your old gym building hit the ground.

As the Ghost-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Gengar, Alolan Marowak & Arbok. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, your attack (Actions) will have an reduced priority by 2.

*Love truly know no limit, for your love you dare to use unconventional healing method even among traditional healer so that you could save your lover. For him, you abandoned your tittles and enter seclusion in the Tower. You and Blaine would secretly rendezvous to exchange stories and continue to strengthen your relation. You and your lover will be given a link to QT/Discord channel in a separate PM to freely discuss with each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The large screen in the living room finally turned on for the first time since the night of the party*

Dread : “So it was you all along Vom, or should I say Surge the Savage as you were known in your day of duty. I should have trusted my advisor when they said it was weird when you rejected my offer to be part of the Elite 4. It seems you have been serving another.”

Vom : *Evil Laughters* “What’s your angle Dread? We only took that one chalice and you threw us in this chaos. You were willing to sacrifice your achievement and reputation for this piece of metal.’ *Vom waves the chalice on his left hand & took out 2 document with his right hand*

Vom’s identity is,

Surge the Captain

People often mistaken you for heavy arms military men due to your clothing choices. Not many knew that you actually served in the Kanto Undercover Squad. Your last assignment was actually being undercover Captain for the formerly luxury cruise SS. Anne to search for the notorious Team Rocket Leader. When the original ship was decommissioned and replaced by a new ship with the same name, you decided that would be your last duty and retired from active duty and join the Trainer Association as Vermilion City Gym Leader per the suggestion of a young girl whom you met in the cruise.

As the Electric-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Raichu, Magneton & Alolan Golem. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, any player who voted for you will have 2 votes place on them.

*When you go to deep, you might never be the same. That was what your boss always told you. Unfortunately, he was right. While working you were approached by a mysterious individual who recruited you and another person to be part of an underground association with horrific objectives. You and your collaborator will be given a link to QT/Discord channel in a separate PM to freely discuss with each other.

Alignment: Corrupt
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Corrupt
Vom also show morda’s Document

Erika the Maiden
As shrine maiden you always uphold your duty. Your sweet smile and gentle touch could easily make Pokemon and human fall in love by a mere glimpse or touch. Being a Graduate of Celadon University you were the top student as well as the Council President. You were recruited by the Trainer Association while you were studying. At first your work as part time instructor before finally joining the rank of Gym Leader for Celadon City. To celebrate your new position, your fellow trainees sponsored a cruise trip where you met a young man whom you felt a little interested.

As the Grass-Type expert of Kanto, your exclusive Pokemon are Vileplume, Victreebel & Venusaur. As long as you have all your exclusive Pokemon, your attack (Actions) will have an increased priority by 2.

*Being on top could simply change one core. People assume you stop being a maiden so that you can give all attention to the Gym. Only 2 people knew that beneath those smiles lays hearts with dark spot that slowly growing. During your cruise, you and another person was recruited to be part of an underground association with horrific objectives. You and your collaborator will be given a link to QT/Discord channel in a separate PM to freely discuss with each other.

Alignment: Corrupt
Win Condition: Eliminate all threat to the Corrupt

Dread : “That so called metal is my family heirloom, no way in hell I’m letting my wife have it. Since you are opposing me, it best that you are disarmed. “Dread pressed a switch that released all Pokemon in Vom’s possession*

- Pokemon : Vaporeon - TM12 - Water Gun - During the Night, choose 1 player. You force that player to release their 4th Pokemon (if any). This attack has a Priority of 32
Special Trait (Mutant DNA) - If you have Flareon, Vaporeon & Joltean in your party. You may remova all 3 Pokemon from the game. If you do, you will be given an undisclose reward.
- Pokemon : Mew - TM30 - Teleport - During the Night, choose 1 player. That player would be protected fron Night Kill. This attack has a Priority of 38
Special Trait (Clone Consumption) - If you have both Mew & Mewtwo in your party. You may choose 1 player, you will be given that player's 2nd Pokemon.
- Pokemon : Poliwrath - TM17 - Submission - During the Night, choose 1 player. You will learn the name of that player's 2nd Pokemon. This attack has a Priority of 14- Pokemon : Blastoise - TM11 - BubbleBeam - During the Night, choose 1 player. You force that player to release their 4th Pokemon (if any). (0 PP - Ability is Locked)

The Pokemon simple left the room which left Vom puzzled. A sudden shocked enter his brain when he think back why Dread mention about his own wife out of sudden.

Dread : “Don’t you know, I was married to your boss. I knew she would sent someone after this item that she longed for since the first time she laid eyes on it. I never thought she would recruit you guys however.”

Vom : “So what now, you gonna kill me, or starved me like you did the others. It wouldn’t be the first time you have your hand painted in the colour of blood.”

Dread : “I’m not interested in useless killing. Now go to sleep.” *Dread activated the system that filled the house (except a few rooms) with gas*

That gas would erase short term memories amounting a couple of days of all of them. They would felt like they have the worst hangover and wouldn’t remember a thing.

When the gas dissipated, Dread ordered his subordinate that come out of a hidden room to drag the other trainers from the basement and left them in their respective room just before replacing the doors and making sure the room was clean to leave no trace of outside interference.

Dread : “And I will taking this.”

Dread switch the Chalice with a Replica before Vom was also dragged into his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours later, they woke up was beyond confused with hungover. They wonder what happen but nothing can be remember,

Dread : “You guys seriously need to adjust you drinking habit. I hope you come again for my next party....”

They weren’t able to react as the dizziness is far from recovering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulation to @Vom & @mordacazir for winning the game.

Special thank to @VioletValkyrie for the role of assisting me with the story update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all the player for taking part in the 3rd Mafia Game that I hosted here.
I'm sorry for all the delay that kept happening.

I'm also sorry if you found this game a bit chaotic. I will provide my comment in due time, in the meantime feel free to post and left critics so that I can improve myself should I happen to run a Mafia Game in the future.

Please continue to support any Mafia Game hosted in PokeBeach.

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Ugh, scum won again :(.
Congratulations to the scum team.

I want to apologize for having to leave the game so early, specially to Zone because I left him alone in our neighborhood chat.
And thank you Drac for hosting the game.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Nice job to Vom for winning this game; I never really saw that coming! Did you know your vote didn't count at the end of Day 1 (which for the record I think the lynch should have happened when the Game Freeze was called, as we couldn't be sure scum knew if their actions mattered there or not), or were you just incredibly willing to bus there? That was the main thing throwing me off for most of this game.

I personally wasn't the hugest fan of this game mechanic; I thought so many of the Pokemon had little to no use that it wasn't very exciting to collect them, as most were useless and the collection bonuses did very little either. I-uh-also think mechanically town still could have won this game, since DFL had the ability to nullify Vom's vote tomorrow, which would have led to a town victory.

Game update time was incredibly long to the point where town never had a chance at this game because they'd forgotten everything by the time the next phase started. Even if it means having absolutely no flavor, please please please get the updates out because no doing so means doom for the town. Also calling the game LYLO when I'm 90% sure it was MYLO completely ruined the town, since they went to role speculation and incorrect theories as opposed to scumhunting, which didn't help.

Ugh, scum won again :(.
Congratulations to the scum team.
Maybe if you guys listened to me saying to lynch Morda D1 and D2, that wouldn't have happened. :UUU

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
So.. I honestly don't understand how we lost this.
Vom was the 1 person not to vote Morda. I cleared DF, I even said Zone was VI. The one thing you guys had to do was look back on yesterday.
I even specifically said "Who I'd vote in final 3" strongly hinting to you guys to nolynch
A problem here was a misuse in terminology. Today for MyLo. Yesterday was MyLo. Not LyLo.
Also, when you saw Vom's list of town/mafia (Which I'll admit I looked over), it should've screamed scum to y'all since it had 2 clearly blatant contradictions.
The mechanics were interesting but overall the end of this was a bit of a trainwreck. Vom, you chose the correct nightkill. You'd have lost otherwise.

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
This is a long shot, however, it was LyLo and this is considering the moves of both myself and DFL.
Is it possible that Luis/Morda/Vom are all scum but the reason this isn't over is that DFL is controlling a scum's vote?
So it's essentially 4 votes v 2 (Despite in actuality it being 3 v 3)

I even said that DFL was controlling a scum vote and y'all didn't follow it. >_>
Please read what I put because this again showed that my reads are shifty at the start but pinpoint accurate near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.