News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
I hope they continue to reprint Guardians Rising Stadiums as Secret Rares because Altar of the Moone is good for Malamar which will still be good post rotation.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
WHERE IS FULL ART Lt.SURGE, IS THIS THE FIRST TIME THEY DIDNT THINK OF A GOOD CARD GETTING A FULL ART, I WANTED MY KANTO GYM LEADERS GROUP TO GET CLOSER TO COMPLETION BUT NOW THEY STOMPED ON IT (I am very disappointed on the Pokémon company not doing a full art of a known character in the show and game, with how all the sun and moon sets were going, any new supporters of known characters all tend to get full art versions, but now they kicked Lt.surge out of his gym and he is now living on the streets since he did not get a full art of himself for the ocg/tcg)

mattfofatt01

Aspiring Trainer
I hope we still get a full art for Surge, bescasue we have enrrsly all the gym leaders in full art form then.
Geovanni-Breakthough
Misty-Evolutions
Brock-Evolutions
Blaine-Dragon Majesty
Gardenia-Team Up
Sabrina-Team Up
Koga- Night Unison
Surge-?

I think you mean Erika, but the full art Gardenia does look pretty nice too.

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Greninja's model in the regular FA is like straight up the same pose on Greninja-GX with his arms and tongue angled slightly :/ YOU CAN'T FOOL ME 5BAN

That alternate art FA for Gardevoir&Sylveon is definitely my fave of the ultra rares, but no Lt. Surge FA is really strange and makes me sad

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
I get aethers is for grass and electric decks but it’s not that good enough to get a gold reprint

iGeek256

I only use Electric types. Help me
It's going to be crazy, you could Cynthia twice on the same turn. I assume there is going to be a jump in how many pal pad/Lusamine people are playing, because we are going to burning through supporters.

OMG! Lt. Surge/Lusamine/other supporter endless loop!
Didn't they ban Lusamine?