News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Channeling the energy of …. UNDERGROUND EXPIDITION, … Just as papa Koga taught me.

True, but if you run Magcargo, this is better.

But better than Underground Expedition is not saying that much...

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I saw this in the list. Can we now we can say 'bitch slap' if this transition isn't a joke?

Screenshot-20190106-154420-Chrome-2.jpg

Vqsj4YX

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Note about Charjabug: according to our translator, the way it's worded doesn't specify whether or not you can attach your normal attachment on the same turn as Charjabug. We will have to wait until it's translated into English or Japan's rules team make a ruling on it before we will be certain of how the card works.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
The bright blue around Dedenne is really off-putting. Why couldn't they have made the lines a neutral color or a color that matched the card itself?

Josney26

Aspiring Trainer
The bright blue around Dedenne is really off-putting. Why couldn't they have made the lines a neutral color or a color that matched the card itself?
All full art GXs have the same blue outline. Except for UBS who have a red outline.

The Ultimate Umbreon

To Ultra space and beyond!
I hope we still get a full art for Surge, bescasue we have enrrsly all the gym leaders in full art form then.
Geovanni-Breakthough
Misty-Evolutions
Brock-Evolutions
Blaine-Dragon Majesty
Gardenia-Team Up
Sabrina-Team Up
Koga- Night Unison
Surge-?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
All full art GXs have the same blue outline. Except for UBS who have a red outline.

I know, but on this particular card it's even worse. Blacephalon looks fine with the red, Articuno and Lapras look great with the blue, but this Dedenne and some others with the blue outline are just...man. TPCi missed the mark with card design here.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Ugh... My poor wallet. I haven't even bought the Japanese Gardevoir GX secret rares yet or the recent shiny GX. Now there's four more ultra rares. Then four more again in English... I have bills to pay!

Anyway, I really love both extra artwork Tag Team GX's, Janine's full art, and Koga's intense full art.

EDIT: Whoa! I didn’t notice the music notes from the texture on the Gardevoir & Sylveon Rainbow Rare last night! =O That looks really nice!

Last edited:

TheRealBro..

Ugh... My poor wallet. I haven't even bought the Japanese Gardevoir GX secret rares yet or the recent shiny GX. Now there's four more ultra rares. Then four more again in English... I have bills to pay!

Anyway, I really love both extra artwork Tag Team GX's, Janine's full art, and Koga's intense full art.

Yeah, have to say I'm very happy about being initially wrong about Tag Team GX's artwork. And so far it's only gotten better and better.