• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Speed Vikavolt GX (Electrode Gx/Lt.Surge Combo)

suraci

The Angel That Flew Too Close To the Sun
I might need advice to help with consistency.​
Pokemon: 17
Marshadow (NU) x2
Voltorb (CS) x2
Electrode GX x2
Lele GX x3
Grubbin (NU) x4
Vikavolt GX x3
Vikavolt (SuMo) x1

Items: 17
Ultra ball x4
Electromagnetic Radar x4
Choice band x3
Pokegear 3.0 x3
Rare Candy x3

Supporters: 15
Lt. Surge x2
Volkner x4
Cynthia x4
Tate & Liza x3
Elm x2

Stadiums: 2
Viridian City x2

Energy: 9
Electric Energy x5
Grass energy x4

Heres how it goes:
Use viridian city and electromagnetic radar to discard energy while looking for energy and Electrode/Vikavolt Gx. 2nd turn ( Don't really know about consistency and might need some help), evolve into Electrode and use the ability to attach energy to grubbin. U take 2 prize cards and use Lt. Surge to get 2 more supports. Lele for volkner and get energy/rare candy to get vikavolt Gx (U could also do that again for the support vikavolt).

I might need advice to help with consistency.​
Pokemon: 17
Marshadow (NU) x2
Voltorb (CS) x2
Electrode GX x2
Lele GX x3
Grubbin (NU) x4
Vikavolt GX x3
Vikavolt (SuMo) x1

Items: 17
Ultra ball x4
Electromagnetic Radar x4
Choice band x3
Pokegear 3.0 x3
Rare Candy x3

Supporters: 15
Lt. Surge x2
Volkner x4
Cynthia x4
Tate & Liza x3
Elm x2

Stadiums: 2
Viridian City x2

Energy: 9
Electric Energy x5
Grass energy x4

Heres how it goes:
Use viridian city and electromagnetic radar to discard energy while looking for energy and Electrode/Vikavolt Gx. 2nd turn ( Don't really know about consistency and might need some help), evolve into Electrode and use the ability to attach energy to grubbin. U take 2 prize cards and use Lt. Surge to get 2 more supports. Lele for volkner and get energy/rare candy to get vikavolt Gx (U could also do that again for the support vikavolt).

-3 Pokegear
+2 Viridian City
+1 Electric Eneryg

- 1 Marshadow
-1 Viridian City
-1 Volkner

+3 Shickle (Lost Thunder)
Didn't realize it was a thing but it really helps to discard energy. Nice setup for electrode Gx and makes it way more consistent.

Pokemon: 19
Marshadow (NU) x1
Voltorb (CS) x2
Electrode GX x2
Lele GX x3
Grubbin (NU) x4
Vikavolt GX x3
Vikavolt (SuMo) x1
Shuckle (LT) x3

Items: 14
Ultra ball x4
Electromagnetic Radar x4
Choice band x3
Rare Candy x3

Supporters: 14
Lt. Surge x2
Volkner x3
Cynthia x4
Tate & Liza x3
Elm x2

Stadiums: 3
Viridian City x3

Energy: 10
Electric Energy x6
Grass energy x4

I'm missing Guzma in your list? Especially if you are using LT Surge, 1 one the 2 supporters could be Guzma?

I used to run a vikavolt/vikavolt GX deck and from my experience you do not need 20 energies so maybe drop 4 and replace them with nest balls. You will also need electropower to stack on top of a choice band in order to KO Pikachu & Zekroms.

Last edited:
It feels a bit risky to give up 2 prizes to attach to Grubbin...Would be an easy Guzma target if you fail to rare candy evolve in the same turn.

I think you have to add rare candy number 4. You are playing 0 Charjabug. If 1 rare candy is prized, you will have only 2 Vikavolt for your whole game.

Back