'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

I don't think that Detective Pikachu will be a special set due to the fact that it has boosters in it. The subset must be reserved to Ultra Shiny like of thing.

I hope that isn't why they are putting Charizard and Greninja in the movie. Guess they have to tie the TCG into a spinoff I guess. Maybe we'll get some Ranger and Mystery Dungeon cards too?

I think also it does not literally mean a case file as having a folder or binder, its just calling the gx boxes this to tie into theme of the movie.

I can imagine this being a Double Crisis like set, where it's about 50-ish cards and the packs are only 5-7 cards each, possibly also containing an energy for 1 more card, since each pack has an energy from SM base onward.

I can't wait for the mewtwo & mew gx tag team,I'm so hyped!

This pretty much confirms charizard/flareon gx as well. All the popular pokemons are getting paired with a matching eeveelutions for maximum fan service

Oh man, just thinking about how good the art is going to be on these new ones makes me excited.

SO HYPE FOR MEW&MEWTWO-GX AHHH

Sucks that Mew didn't get his own GX but at least we're getting this finally lol

This pretty much confirms charizard/flareon gx as well. All the popular pokemons are getting paired with a matching eeveelutions for maximum fan service

But Charizard is already confirmed with Reshiram in Double Blaze lol

Im already lost, what sets follow between this sets?

January - Night Unison
February - ???
March - ???
April - ???
May - Twin Miracle

Back