Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 ~ Roadkill

Our HOH has named his nominees. With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition... well not quite. When I say something like "well not quite" it lets you think this is the time for an instant eviction, but that's no fun. Let's do something else instead. This is a Roadkill competition! The winner of this game will be able to anonymously name a third nominee. Obvious exclusions are the current nominees, as well as the HOH. Beyond that, there are none! This competition, the first brand-new flash game of the season...

zBall! This competition has never been used before, and since all 7 of you are able to compete, any of one of you can become it's first winner! But of course, this is an unexpected little game. If it goes against your plans, you're able to opt out of submitting anything, meaning no warnings will be given out for this short challenge.

You have a bit under 24 hours, or until Thursday December 13, 2018 at 7PM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 ~ POV

Our Roadkill winner has named their nominee (which can be seen down below)! With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition. Something I'm sure some of you will be rather pleased to see...

Multitask 2! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by NinjaPenguin with a score of 63, despite his attempt at throwing the competition. Will he be able to defend his title as the best Multitasker, or will someone else prove to be superior?

POV Participants:
HOH: @Hermes
Nominee: @NinjaPenguin
Nominee: @TOTAL_EPICNESS
Roadkill Nominee: @Little Cherrim
Random: @Mariano11887
Random: @Jadethepokemontrainer

You have a bit under 48 hours, or until Saturday December 15, 2018 at 7PM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 ~ POV Results

Our POV competition has ended, and a winner has been determined. And I'm revealing the top 3 results since they were all super close:

With a score of 106, @Hermes finishes in 3rd place!
With a score of 112, @TOTAL_EPICNESS finishes in 2nd place!
With a score of 115, @NinjaPenguin has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You have the power to remove a nominee from the block, or to keep them the same.

You have 24 hours, or until Sunday December 16, 2018 at 7PM EST to make a decision, but the earlier the better.

It is also unfortunate to note that @Mariano11887 has dropped the competition for health reasons. I normally frown upon players who exit so late in the game, but this is an obvious exception, there is no shame for leaving to heal. I hope to see you again soon, Mariano, and I think I speak for all of us when I wish you a speedy recovery. Mariano leaves in 7th place, and if he's returned by the finale, will be the third member of our jury.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 ~ Eviction

The time has come houseguests, for the Eviction Ceremony. Will you vote for @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Little Cherrim, or @Jadethepokemontrainer? Their lives in this game lie in your hands. As the un-nominated houseguests, it’s your responsibility to choose one player to evict from the house. This vote will affect the unique chain of events to unfold over the course of the season. Choose wisely, houseguests, you never know what lingering effects they may have on the game

@Hermes will not vote as the Head of Household, and may only vote in the event of a tie. Our nominees will be unable to vote as well. Submit your vote privately to me within the next 24 hours, or by Sunday December 16, 2018 at 7M EST. Failure to do so will result in a warning. If anyone has an advantage, and you'd like to play it, unless required to use publicly, please let me know privately if you plan to do so...

Voter Masstag: @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
It is also unfortunate to note that @Mariano11887 has dropped the competition for health reasons. I normally frown upon players who exit so late in the game, but this is an obvious exception, there is no shame for leaving to heal. I hope to see you again soon, Mariano, and I think I speak for all of us when I wish you a speedy recovery. Mariano leaves in 7th place, and if he's returned by the finale, will be the third member of our jury.
Sorry to see you go Mariano! I hope you heal up and get well soon!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 ~ Eviction Update #1

This Eviction Ceremony has reached it's end, and every vote's been counted. One of the three nominated houseguests was evicted this ceremony and will be unable to continue the game. As they've been eliminated, communication with them about the game is strictly prohibited as long as they're out of the game. After all, they may have more influence on this game than you know...

Jade.
Fifth person voted out, and the fourth member of our jury. @Jadethepokemontrainer (2-0).

... But that's not all we have. There's been mention of lingering affects that evicted houseguests may have on the game. This wouldn't be called lingering, this one's much more direct...

Congratulations @Jadethepokemontrainer, you've won the Épée of Times End! Despite being evicted from the game, you get to go out with a bang! You must publicly choose one of the two remaining nominated houseguests (@TOTAL_EPICNESS or @Little Cherrim). This player will be the sixth person evicted from the game, and become the fifth member of our jury.

You have 24 hours, or until Monday December 17, 2018 at 9AM EST to make your decision!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 5 ~ Eviction Results

Sixth person voted out, and the fifth member of our jury... @Little Cherrim.

Well, between the drop and Double Eviction, this has been a slaughtering of a week, and for it only four of you remain. Congratulations @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin and @Hermes. You have made it to the Final 4. Week 6 will be up later today, I suggest you converse with your allies and plan you next move from here.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6 ~ HOH

Week 6 (Top 4):
Congratulations on making it to the Final 4, houseguests. It may seem like the game is nearing it's end, but strategy wise? It is still far, far from over. Here's a special competition that's also taken an extended break from the series, but makes a return. The Week 2 POV from BB1...

Bowling Masters! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by NinjaPenguin with a solid 27,490 points. Will he be able to defend his title as the Pokébeach Bowling Champion, or will someone else prove to be superior?

You have 48 hours, or until Tuesday December 18, 2018 at 4PM EST to hit as many pins as you can and win the HOH seat, your guaranteed ticket to the Final 3! As the outgoing HOH, @Hermes will not be competing in this competition. It's also important to note that since we're down to the wire, no more warnings. You either submit or you don't, and to balance that, Technical Difficulties Week is now off the table. Good luck houseguests!

Masstag: @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6 ~ HOH Conclusion, Nomination Ceremony

The deadline has been reached, and submissions have been received. With a score of 26,610, congratulations @NinjaPenguin, you’re the new Head of Household!

As the Head of Household, it will be your duty to nominate 2 houseguests for this week’s eviction. NP, you have 24 hours, or until Wednesday December 19, 2018 at 4PM EST to name 2 nominees for eviction.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6 ~ POV

Our HOH has named his nominees! With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition. From the Week 2 Power of Veto of BB3...

Run 3! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by Lord o da rings (me :O) with a score of 3,690 meters. NP lost this competition by a very narrow 65 meters, will this be his shot as redemption?

POV Participants:
HOH: @NinjaPenguin
Nominee: @Hermes
Nominee: @Fiery_Lugia
Remaining Draw: @TOTAL_EPICNESS

You have 48 hours, or until Friday December 21, 2018 at 8AM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 6 ~ POV Results

Our POV competition has ended, and a winner has been determined. With a score of 7,282 meters, @Hermes has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You have the power to remove a nominee from the block, or to keep them the same.

You have 24 hours, or until Saturday December 22, 2018 at 8AM EST to make a decision, but the earlier the better...

Status
Not open for further replies.