February's English Set: 'Team Up!'

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
The set in May may have some Shiny pokemon from Japan's Ultra Shiny set. But that's my opinion on the matter. TagTeam will have at least 180 cards huh?Dark support with support for a new game mechanic? Sounds intriguing.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
I see, it would be heartbreaking for my Flareon collection if these cards don't get FA/RR, but whatever happens, happens!

IvanAipom93

Ice/Electric type member
Is it just me or TCG sets (both japanese and western) are really increasing their numbers? Ultra Prism, Team Up and Ultra Shiny are really gigantic sets. I can't remember stuff like this in the past, but maybe it's just me.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I reckon Mr.Mime GX (odds) is the 6th GX. Alolan Marowak GX is possible, but Mr. Mime is older so it's unlikely.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe it's the end of the GX, and now we will have just Tag Team GX.

GX:
Lycanroc
Ampharos
Hoopa
Incineroar
Cobalion
XXXXXXX

Prism:
Tapu Koko
Black Market
Shaymin
Wonder Labyrinth
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

We already reveal 4 PS cards. The 6th GX might be Alolan Marowak. Make sense that Tag Bolt will be full of TT GX. We don't expect more GXs there. And we get Psychic Marowak in that set. Make sense to the GX to insert there.

DeadlyBee111

Aspiring Trainer
I honestly hope they they give us a Gallade Gardevoir TT GX otherwise id like a Palkia Dialga. Also adding dual type TT would be cool so far all share 1 type.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
So we'll get Charizard and Blastoise as Non-Holo Rares in the set.

Like what I said, "Cards featured in a theme deck are Non-Holo Rares in the set"

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Oh goodness, these look like packs out of ten years ago. The simplicity is offsetting. I like them though.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Well I was right about the main pokemon theme decks

The only problem I see with them (Speaking of theme deck vs theme deck) Is that both become 130hp after ability and first attack respectively, so vulnerables to be killed by easily by things like Entei or Alolan Exegutor/Raikou + Kukui

Its probably too early but I will say that Blasteoise is the best of these two, only need a good second attacker