Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
They’ll probably be alternate reprints of set cards if so I’d like:

Pika and zekrom
Gengar and mimikyu
Venusaur and celebi

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
My excitement level for this new set couldn't be any more opposite than it was for lost Thunder. I hope that they start introducing some regular GX is instead of these gimmicky tag teams

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Maybe I missed something but what do they mean by a metal TAG TEAM GX marker? Is it in place of the normal GX marker?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Wait. I have to enumerate the 6 TTGX in Team Up and 6 GXs

TTGX
  1. Pikachu x Zekrom
  2. Celebi x Venusaur
  3. Gengar x Mimikyu
  4. Latios x Latias
  5. Eevee x Snorlax
  6. ???
(Based on my source, Magikarp x Wailord will be in Tag Bolt but Promo when it comes here, maybe 7 in Tag Bolt and 6 to us)

GX:
  1. Hoopa
  2. Cobalion
  3. Incineroar
  4. Ampharos
  5. Dusk Lycanroc
  6. Alolan Marowak?

Xenth

Aspiring Trainer
Legends and Tag Team GX both killed it in the art department. (Though I personally prefer Legends)

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I understand why the tin pick pikachu n Eevee, but i felt like venusaur is a weird choice
Felt the venusaur inclusion like a pity party because it kept being left out by Blastoise n Charizard

A Dragon of Destiny

The Ultimate Dragon
I understand why the tin pick pikachu n Eevee, but i felt like venusaur is a weird choice
Felt the venusaur inclusion like a pity party because it kept being left out by Blastoise n Charizard

Yeah, its the lost starter that never gets any recognition even though it was secretly the best.

DragonFang101

Funky China Man
With all due respect to TPCi, it looks like that picture of Snorlax and Eevee eating sitrus berries was drawn with a left hand. :D:D:D

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, its the lost starter that never gets any recognition even though it was secretly the best.
Ahem. My starter in Fire Red.

With all due respect to TPCi, it looks like that picture of Snorlax and Eevee eating pears was drawn with a left hand.

It was not pear, it was Sitrus Berry. Or should I say Sitrus Bewwy (Poke Aim). That means they're exclusion in the set proper

arulz

THE SEEKER
I would be sort of surprised if they made that snorlax the tin promo, as its not a very desirable art style for western kids, which is mainly the product market

ShinyJordeon

Aspiring Trainer
Why would they put a secret rare in a bloody tin? Pikachu already belongs to the set though. Only snorlax make sense..