PTCGO My Blog

92Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I recently started writing and sharing about strategies on how to play different Theme Decks and Individual cards. Currently, I did about 20 posts.

I want to know what are the areas I can improve regarding my blog. I welcome all ideas and suggestions be it positive or negative. My blog link is here. You guys can also give idea through my post for individual post.

Last edited:

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
I only read the Storm Caller page and I can say it's pretty useful. It gives you another point of view of the deck if you were playing it differently.
The combos information between the cards is good too, although we all know that consistency isn't the most remarkable attribute of any theme deck, so the strategy is hard to accomplish. But the info you are giving is useful and gives you an idea of how to play the deck.

My only negative appreciation is the mispelling "Nagandel" in the first line of the Strategies part ;).

Keep up the good work! :)

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
The information you have is excellent for newer players, and it's pretty user-friendly as it's pretty easy to find a specific deck or anything else you might want.

The only comments I have in terms of improvement are the title and formatting of the page. The title that you see in the tab (as well as the actual title on the blog) lack some charm imo as they're literally the URL of your blog. If you wanted people to remember your URL, an appealing and catchy blog name is easier to remember (and to spread).

As for the formatting, in some pages the user can scroll sideways but no new sections are revealed. This is relatively minor, but it's something you might wanna look into.

With that being said, your blog is very helpful and informative and only has a few minor issues. Good luck going forward, and keep it up! :D

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
I read it time ago, I believe I even make a comment with some tips for some deck but the blog was so solitary, I just stop cheking it xD

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
Nice blog! Reviews of those decks was what I needed, we did return playing recently so all those strategies are welcome! The Solgaleo Switch idea is very nice, this is the kind of thing I was looking for on this moment.

ScottFiore

Aspiring Trainer
I recently started writing and sharing about strategies on how to play different Theme Decks and Individual cards. Currently, I did about 20 posts.

I want to know what are the areas I can improve regarding my blog. I welcome all ideas and suggestions be it positive or negative. My blog link is here. You guys can also give idea through my post for individual post.

The combos information between the cards is good too, although we all know that consistency isn't the most remarkable attribute of any theme deck, so the strategy is hard to accomplish. But the info you are giving is useful and gives you an idea of how to play the deck. My only negative appreciation is the mispelling "Nagandel" in the first line of the Strategies part ;).

Last edited: