• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] Ethan's Trade Station!

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Hey, PokeBeach users!

Starting up my own Trade Station here on this site. If there is anything you want then please message me!

Haves
WIP My spreadsheet has my all of my Rules & Info, my Haves and Wants, as well as my Reputations. I'll still updating the list and putting my Reputations here, though.

WANTS
Check spreadsheets above.

Last edited:

Hermes

Dynamic
Hi @pokemon64! I looked over your list, and noticed you had a Spell Tag [SR] for trade, and I’m highly interested in that. I also noticed I had quite a few of your wants (you did not specify what types of each card, and I’m willing to trade all of these).

YOU SEND:
- Spell Tag (235/214) [SR] ($19.16)
Total: $19.16

I SEND:
- Shaymin EX (106/108) [FA] ($6.45)
- Marshadow GX [RA] ($3.51)
- Marshadow GX (137/145) [FA] ($5.69)
Total: $15.65

I’m aware that may seem a bit too in my favor, so if you want a more even trade please check my list (in my signature) and I’ll see what I can do. And by the way, I use TCGPlayer market prices for values.

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
Hi @pokemon64! I looked over your list, and noticed you had a Spell Tag [SR] for trade, and I’m highly interested in that. I also noticed I had quite a few of your wants (you did not specify what types of each card, and I’m willing to trade all of these).

YOU SEND:
- Spell Tag (235/214) [SR] (9.16)
Total: 9.16

I SEND:
- Shaymin EX (106/108) [FA] ($6.45)
- Marshadow GX [RA] ($3.51)
- Marshadow GX (137/145) [FA] ($5.69)
Total: 5.65

I’m aware that may seem a bit too in my favor, so if you want a more even trade please check my list (in my signature) and I’ll see what I can do. And by the way, I use TCGPlayer market prices for values.
Hey! While I do need another Shaymin for my Night March deck, I already have not one, but two Marshadow GX (Soon to be 3 when I purchase the Tin). Is there anything else you have for trade?

EDIT: Reading your trade list right now

Last edited: