Finished Parroting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyora

A Cat
h2Y6yt2.jpg
Parroting is a very simple game. The goal of parroting is to match your answers to the questions asked with other people’s answers without discussing anything with them, so just trying to pick answers you think everyone else will answer with. Incorrect answers do not exist at all, so if I happened to ask “What is your favorite letter?” And everyone answered “McDonald’s” that would be the most parroted answer, and thus would get the most points. Now, the likelihood of literally everyone answering “McDonald’s” to “What is your favorite letter” is pretty low, but you get my point. You can answer with anything. Points are determined by how many people parroted an answer, so if 11 people answered “X” they would each get 11 points, and if 4 people answered “E” they would each get 4 points, and so on. Questions are going to be asked in sets of 10, with 5 rounds each. After 5 rounds, the person with the most parroting points is the winner! Please send your responses via PM to myself, and there will be 4 days for each round. Sign-Ups will last 1 week, and I can get an infinite amount of people to play!
*whistles*
Sign-Ups:
@DragonFang101
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@NinjaPenguin
@Professor_jplap
@mordacazir
@Mariano11887
@Celever
@VioletValkyrie
@GamePhoenix
@Ice Espeon
@GM DracLord
@Blakers
@TheFlyingPidove @bbninjas
@Little Cherrim

Last edited:
Just to make sure everyone knows there is to be NO outside communication about this game. Thank you all

Although I know I'll suck in this game because I tend to do the opposite of what most of people does, I'll try this out. I'm in.

I'm actually gonna sign up to this too because it sounds fun and I should be able to commit to it time-wise. Like it's kinda shameful if I don't.

I swear I signed up for this last night. Well, now that I've double-checked, put me in!
I'm not very good at this stuff but I felt it could be fun.

I know I said sign-ups will last until late Wednesday, but I think we can start now. If you’d like to enter, you still have time! I will be ending sign-ups at the end of the first round.

If, to save your life, you had to sacrifice one common house pet to Arceus, what would that house pet be?
Name a 3 letter-word that is also a noun.
Name a flavor of juice.
What is the worst day of the week?
Name 1 of the Seven Sins.
Name a non-liquid product from Starbucks.
What is the best metal to use for creating a suit of armor for my Nintendo Switch?
What is 9 + 10?
Name a topping of pizza.
Name a type of candy you think you’ll mostly see only on Halloween night.

And remember to please send all your responses via PM, and please do not communicate with any of the other players about the questions! And remember, you have 4 days to send in your answers, starting from this post. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back