News 'Dark Order,' Japan's October Mini-Set!

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
I'm really digging this set. I mean, I play a lot of metal decks so I'm biased, but still.

Looks like I'm going to try to go second quite a bit.

Also, I really like the GX attack on Cobalion. A free turn where I don't have to worry about someone taking a KO while I set up is clutch.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
Jasmine seems to be an interesting option for playing a metal setup deck at least. It seems a bit situational, but it can definitely be a nice way to get a more complicated deck set up. I also like that GX attack for Cobalion.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
cant wait to get jasmine and nanu when they come in february, jasmine's art is really neat i wasn't expecting her to be in a pose like that but its not bad cause its different which is great, nanu is also neat an its funny to see his grin in his full art i cant wait to get them both its gonna take a few months but its worth it

MoFoTY86

Aspiring Trainer
I really hope Nanu help spark the fire that Dark decks use to have. Jasmine will be a DEFINITE add in metal decks and Ampharos will be interesting to see how it is played.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
The full art Pokemon are fine, but really miss the XY style full arts. They were so much more vibrant. The rainbow rares are just lazy IMHO. This is of course a Sun and Moon criticism in general, not just this set. The full art trainers are great though.

TPCi; where are my full are stadiums, eh??

PokemonProGX

Aspiring Trainer
Because of Metal Goggles, metal frying pan just doesn't make sense. I have metal frying pan secret rare and it is dropping in price very fast :(

PokemonProGX

Aspiring Trainer
Dangerous Drill also made enhanced hammer and field blowers look stupid. I bet it will be seen in tournaments. Dangerous drill also counters Zoroark GX.

Baldnitrome2

Data Error
Jasmine Full Art is beautiful <333
I HAVE to get that card!
Even if i don't play a Metal Type Deck.
Ampharos is cool, too.

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
The FA Jasmine totally speaks, "I shall defeat you!"

Really, nice, expressive art!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
That's because Electripower is a reprint. It already got a secret rare in the set it debuted in (Thunderclap Spark).
Oh, right! This is the set after Lost Thunder, I'm dumb. :p All these cards from both sets have been revealed before Lost Thunder even came out so there's times when I get where the cards are from mixed up.