News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh, huh, the Pikachu there made me think it was a Kanto set.
6rZ8g8R.jpg

asraf

Aspiring Trainer
i hope they will make some sort of golden rare out of these "tag" cards
or it will be a passing trend like the up and down cards from HGSS.

Vivek M

Aspiring Trainer
It's about time Pokemon started showing some love to Zoroark and Buzzwole.
Dark and Fighting types are so week in current meta, so its a welcome move from the Company.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Great. More Ultra Beasts and overrated Pokémon.

Honestly, I'm fine with these combinations. I really like both Buzzwole and Pheromosa and, besides, I'd argue we're in a good mix of Pokemon getting ultra rares. We've been getting lots of obscure stuff like Sigilyph and Shuckle, but also popular Pokemon to keep a good balance. Things that are popular are popular for a reason, so I don't see why it's necessarily a bad thing that they're getting love still if theres been a healthy balance lately. Remember, it could be a lot worse, at least we aren't getting Mewtwo and Charizard all the time (as much as I like both I do agree they did get a little much in terms of the ultra rare department back then).

arulz

THE SEEKER
For pharamosa/buzzwole: please don't be Fighting type. We don't need anymore overpowered fighting types. Lol

Really excited for greninja he is one of my fav pokemon .

JAlexanderL

Aspiring Trainer
Zoroark & Greninja GX sounds cool. A must have for my collection :)
Those two tag teams will break the assumption of Tag teams being a basic Pokémon+an evolution Pokémon (I know in tcg pikachu usually is basic but pichu is real XD).

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Why not Yungoos and Gumshoos TAG TEAM in Full Metal WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL???
(Trying to think of a Vladmir Putin Pokemon or a Kim-Jong Un Pokemon to partner with Gumshoos...)

DrakenNinja

Aspiring Trainer
For pharamosa/buzzwole: please don't be Fighting type. We don't need anymore overpowered fighting types. Lol

Really excited for greninja he is one of my fav pokemon .

Dual type tag team ultra beast GX that sounds intrestring

KeoKeo

Aspiring Trainer
It's about time Pokemon started showing some love to Zoroark and Buzzwole.
Dark and Fighting types are so week in current meta, so its a welcome move from the Company.
I mean, previously they didn't need much help.... in fact seeing more dark and fighting support is actually scary, because pre-rotation Zoraork was (and still somewhat is) broken, not to mention Buzzwole. It's time for new decks to emerge.