News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Gonna take a shot in the dark and say that Night Unison will probably feature Something&Lunala-GX then Full Metal Wall will have Something&Solgaleo-GX (maybe Stakataka?)

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Also, Solgaleo's video game ability is Full Metal Body. Stakataka is as I said a wall. Still working out what Lunala can be paired with

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Alright Sun and Moon, let's wrap this up already or the FAs, RRs, and SRs are going to fit in one UltraPro 9 pocket portfolio any more! Sheeesh!

TheRealBro..

Wow, so we're already discussing the may 2019 set in september 2018.. Crazy days, anyway, definitely not Psychic, since Psychic is the counterpart to Dark (night/evil etc.). Just look at Espeon with Morning Sun as opposed to Umbreon with Moonlight ; )

Wouldn't a ghost set be logical, also because ghosts typically come together/unite at night? Or have I been playing to much Mario (with boo's in the haunted mansion)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow, so we're already discussing the may 2019 set in september 2018.. Crazy days, anyway, definitely not Psychic, since Psychic is the counterpart to Dark (night/evil etc.). Just look at Espeon with Morning Sun as opposed to Umbreon with Moonlight ; )

Wouldn't a ghost set be logical, also because ghosts typically come together/unite at night? Or have I been playing to much Mario (with boo's in the haunted mansion)
Psychic = Ghost in the TCG.

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
wOah first time i've bothered to log in in a year and i don't even have anything interesting to say.

anyway can we have bisharp gx cool thanks