SM9 'Tag Volt,' Japan's December Set!

mrsodaking

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Holy. That's insane value for the Japanese box. That would probably cost up to $100 here

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Well considering we're getting an Eevee-GX, they could do Tag-Teams in a similar manner to Megas: Making evolved pokemon tag-teams evolve from specific GX's

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
This will sadly the only way Alakazam might have a chance this Gen to appear.

Now and Alakazam & Smeargle GX card?...

Christopher Hinkle

Aspiring Trainer
Very exciting news to hear that their is more than one tag team GX coming out. This box to start out in the U.S. may cost more than $100 dollars which I will not be shocked. Ill still buy it lol

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
heres hoping that when we get our kanto themed set, that we get a Rainbow Rocket theme set, with loads of team rocket related cards.

maybe reprint team rocket's admin (The gen 3 version of N), and some of the team rocket's secret machine cards, like nightly garbage run (it was night maintenance in gen 3 and 4, and super rod in gen 5 and 6)

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I like how that Premium Trainer's Box is essentially Japan looking at the Elite Trainer Boxes elsewhere in the world and saying, "Yeah, we can do better."

This. I would buy this product every few months if it released on this side of the Pacific -- what an excellent product for newcomers and veterans alike! I wonder if the Pokemon will be an evolution line, akin to the pre-release kits.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
The elite trainer box seems seriously good for $45. I wonder how much it will cost in the US (if it's released here). I would pick that up in a heartbeat. I'm very curious about the playability of the other tag team cards. With a vikavolt, pickachu and zekrom can be pretty tough to deal with, but then you have all of the great fighting pokemon still around.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
Japan PTCGI: Wow look at this cool product elsewhere in the world, let's make one that's much better.
Worldwide PTCGI: Hew guys look, a holo Rowlet!

blueduckgolduck

Ace Trainer
Advanced Member
I can get behind some cool tag teams but i really don't like the concept of ginormous basics duking it out like tehy did during the ex phase. I really like what they've done with gx's. Maybe itll come down to big tag teams vs bigger megas that would be fun it seems like a lot of the cards we have at the moment will be obsolete though.

gema5

Aspiring Trainer
My guzzlord is prepared to crush this dumb card. With 1 KO, i'm getting 5 prizes in one take, then I'll just Blade GX.

TheRealBro..

''Tag Team GX'' might be interesting if you play the game, but come on, this just looks very cheap from a collector's point of view. Too much action packed CGI going on, especially in the already quite busy GX-card lay out. I guess that's just what appeals to the kids nowadays..

Compliments for the idea though. It does give a lot of interesting possibilities and I am curious for the rest of these cards, like Mimikiyu/Gengar. Just hope they start looking (a lot) better.. Maybe at least the Full Arts?! : )

Mega Mewthree...

A new threat has appeared.
I wonder if it will have a weakness. If it has a psychic weakness than Naganadel will probably make this card unplayable.