News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

TheRealBro..

True, the best secret rares IMO are the ones from black and white with the shiny pokemon and the gold border. They're really a treat when you pull then, not like these where your just like, "oh, ok nice"

Exactly this. You want to be like ''wow'' when you pull it. Another good example in my opinion is the full art metal Dialga from Phantom Forces.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
I knew it! The pre-releases i plan on going to are before my Trip to KumoriCon! Yay! I can get cards early and then go to the convention. I am going to both Saturday's and Sunday's events at my local Uncles Games and The Comicbookshop!

werty81180

Aspiring Trainer
I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but Blacephalon’s card pack art actually shows Blacephalon’s Home dimension! It’s actually quite a nice little detail the artists decide to include.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Not gonna lie.

Those dice look amazing.

If I didn’t have Professor Dice, these would be my go-to dice. But I’ll use the damage counter dice

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Exactly this. You want to be like ''wow'' when you pull it. Another good example in my opinion is the full art metal Dialga from Phantom Forces.
The Rainbow Rares wouldn't be so terrible imo if they actually did something with the regular full-art versions. I'm thoroughly sick of the generic "same color as the typing" patchwork pattern they have going on. They started making them interesting with the Ultra Beasts, but then continued the same boring pattern for the regular ones.

TheRealBro..

The Rainbow Rares wouldn't be so terrible imo if they actually did something with the regular full-art versions. I'm thoroughly sick of the generic "same color as the typing" patchwork pattern they have going on. They started making them interesting with the Ultra Beasts, but then continued the same boring pattern for the regular ones.

Well I get your point with the color being predictable, but I think the Full Arts are starting to look better. The Rainbow Rares were interesting at first, but now they're predictable and pretty much the exact same every time. It's too formulaic. Secret Rares are supposed to be 'unexpected'. Hope they change this soon.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Dragon Majesty already getting an Alternate Art promo.

No doubt the other single-pack blister promo will be Popplio (as Litten was thrown in Dragon Majesty).

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I personally would love to see the binders with different amounts of pages corresponding to the sets. I would use them now, but I don't want my sets split up into 2-3 binders.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Pretty good promos tbh. Like that Altaria art, should make them easier to get too if they prove useful