• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format "Kickass-Bulu" - Post Rotation VikaBulu Deck

could be interesting but a judge would disrupt your strategy, and you wasted t1 and a lele

could be interesting but a judge would disrupt your strategy, and you wasted t1 and a lele

For sure, just don't know if "Judge" is really going to see that much of play, or in the numbers/availability that "N" regularly did.

This list is great, totally going to use it as a foundation for my deck if that's okay. Also, what could replace Sightseer before November besides Tate and Liza and Copycat? I don't like those cards because one gives only 5 cards and the other is unreliable.

This list is great, totally going to use it as a foundation for my deck if that's okay. Also, what could replace Sightseer before November besides Tate and Liza and Copycat? I don't like those cards because one gives only 5 cards and the other is unreliable.
I appreciated that you liked the list. I suggest you to replace sightseer with sophocles till it comes out

Back