'Dragon Majesty,' Special Set Releasing in America This Fall!

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
I also thought that the colourless Ho-Oh could be in this set, but it makes more sense to be in the next one which focus on Johto.

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Will we be able to buy the boosters in the online game l?

Just like shining legends: NO. I'm so sorry, but no locked cards for this set unless they are in trade escrow: Real-life purchase and codes only, please. Also, you can't get them in tourneys, so you're forced to convert from other packs if you can't buy them in real life (by trading away other packs for them).

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
It’s just extremely random - it was a Japanese booster box promo for a set that was released nearly a year ago, and its pre-evolutions aren’t in the set

Yet, a reprint from Crimson Invasion: America saw it before, in that set. Assuming gen 8 enters november 2019, Hydreigon's weed out will survive past the point of gen 8's entry into the tcg.

iridoo93

Candy girl
Did a double turn on that gold ultra necrozma, did not see that coming! Also isn't that hydreigon a reprint or alternate art? Its move set seems very familiar, if so idk why its in this set, like why is the torchic line in here too? :confused:
Anyways I very much am looking forward to the kingdra gx, altaria gx, and the switch lifesaver :)

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
Not as many cards as shining legends but, does seem to be just as expensive collecting it plus, I still don’t have any hypers from SL

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Rushiram and White Kyrum's hyper rates look magnificent. But still the full art zinnia makes her look like and inkling from Splatoon 2. ;)

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
I just read through all the comments and I didn't see anyone ask where these boxes were purchased from, so I will ask...

Where were these boxes purchased?​

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Did a double turn on that gold ultra necrozma, did not see that coming! Also isn't that hydreigon a reprint or alternate art? Its move set seems very familiar, if so idk why its in this set, like why is the torchic line in here too? :confused:
Anyways I very much am looking forward to the kingdra gx, altaria gx, and the switch lifesaver :)
The Hydreigon is an exact reprint from Crimson Invasion.

Seems they just used this set to give us the remainder of the Japanese mini-set Champion Road that we didn't get in Celestial Storm.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
Random fun fact for all the people out there: Zinnia will be the first Trainer card in PTCG history to start with the letter "Z"

Also, there has never been a Trainer card that begins with the letter "Y"