New 'Pikachu & Eevee Poke Ball Collection' in November!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
I wonder if the Eeveelution GX's will have a for each or all at once, probably a premium collection.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I think I knew that but dismissed it because its a starter deck card again. I'd like a real Vaporeon-GX.
Well, we won't know if it's real until we get it tbh, but I don't see any reason for why it shouldn't be real. The Starters, Bulu and Lycanroc Midday were also from decks, and they looked like regular GX cards. The only deck GX cards that look like not GX are from the anime deck

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Well, we won't know if it's real until we get it tbh, but I don't see any reason for why it shouldn't be real. The Starters, Bulu and Lycanroc Midday were also from decks, and they looked like regular GX cards. The only deck GX cards that look like not GX are from the anime deck
It just means the card will most likely suck. I also want a RR Vaporeon-GX. I just feel it will get the same treatment Zapdos-EX and Moltres-EX will get. I just have ptsd from Vaporeon-EX.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
It just means the card will most likely suck. I also want a RR Vaporeon-GX. I just feel it will get the same treatment Zapdos-EX and Moltres-EX will get. I just have ptsd from Vaporeon-EX.
I can see where you're coming from, but Decidueye, Lycanroc and Bulu have each seen some play (and have RR cards), so I don't think you should worry too much about it. Also since Eevee is the "new mascot" I'd hope they would make it's 0riginal Eeveelutions viable in some way.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I can see where you're coming from, but Decidueye, Lycanroc and Bulu have each seen some play (and have RR cards), so I don't think you should worry too much about it. Also since Eevee is the "new mascot" I'd hope they would make it's 0riginal Eeveelutions viable in some way.

Would be nice because I would like to have the option to use it.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Ha, the good Eevee!
What is the Pikachu’s Ability, though?
I feel like the ability should just be a given for all electric types. I mean think about, why should it be able to be paralyzed if it’s a lightning type it’s just stupid.