Discussion I have a factory defect Solgaleo GX Mint condition besides the defect "What do I do?"

Richard McGath

Aspiring Trainer
Took me lots of money and lots of packs to find one! Then when I finally get my hands on one, it looks to me as a fiber stuck under the gold holofoil. The back is flawless and would receive a PSA 10 easy if it wasn't for the defect on the front. I took scan I am thinking about contacting Pokémon customer service because out of the same boxes I have 3 major off cut cards in the reverse holofoil section of the packs. .
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I took the scans with the card in plastic, then inserted in a top loader, you can still clearly see the defect in the front, about a half of inch below the GX. .
Any advise would be greatly be appreciated.

Attachments

• sol 001.jpg
    sol 001.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 86
  • sol1 001.jpg
    sol1 001.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 66
  • error 001.jpg
    error 001.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 76

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Nothing

The miscuts are fairly common and don't make the cards anymore valuable. The defect means it's not PSA gradable but also is so minor it doesn't look anything different and i only saw it because you told me

These cards have 0 more value then normal

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
If it really bothers you, then call them. Otherwise, if the card works, I wouldn't worry about it.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
If you'd like to replace it then Pokemon has a policy on replacing cards that have manufacturing defects. Check it out here

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
If you'd like to replace it then Pokemon has a policy on replacing cards that have manufacturing defects. Check it out here
They are pretty good about this. I've had a card replaced before and I got a replacement card and a pack for my trouble/postage.