News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Wasnt another prism stadium revealed recently?

Edit: yeah, in the full list of fairy rise, they had a life forest prism star stadium. That should be the second stadium.
The possible Prism Star cards would be Ditto and Thunder Mountain from SM7a, Xerneas and Life Forest from SM7b, and from SM8 it would be Celebi as well as two unrevealed Prism Star cards – one of which will be a Stadium card.
Don't worry, it's in there! But there will be 3 Prism Star Stadiums, not 2, so the list is correct :p

Trent Piland

Aspiring Trainer
Wow that is a lot of cards to be introduced all at once.. Though I'm happy for it. I'm excited for quite a few cards in this set. There are a lot of trainers and a bunch of Pokemon I look forward to trying out.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Don't worry, it's in there! But there will be 3 Prism Star Stadiums, not 2, so the list is correct :p
Right, I read it too quickly and missed life forest being listed, and I worded that a bit funny, so my apologies! These stadiums have been exciting to see though. The thought of field blower having no effect...

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I have a dream of getting the rest of gen 7 in this one drawer I have left in this cabinet. I feel like that's not going to happen if this keeps up!

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
Well I guess that counts as getting all caught up.

It would be nice if increased card pool sets also maybe had 1 or 2 bonus booster packs per box, but maybe that's asking too much.

Plaquesanta

೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
Maybe they're trying to catch us up with Japan's schedule so cards will be released concurrently.

Cybno

Aspiring Trainer
I think the new GXs could be Sharpedo and Mudsdale since they're the only ride Pokemon without GXs.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Did some quick math to see a ballpark estimate of how many cards a master set would hold and it's going to be at least 418 cards.

This is guessing that there's only going to be 3 full art supporters and 3 secret rare items from Explosive Impact, which is most likely wrong but I was just basing it off other sets.

There's also going to be alternate art cards and possibly alternate foils so that would make the master set increase even more so in size.

It's pretty insane honestly, master sets of something like Aquapolis or even Boundaries Crossed were already crazy enough, so this monster is going to be something else.