Finished Mafia LII : The Game World

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my intend is not to gain townie points, it is to get his reaction considering he is a part of this case on Nick

@sm: because I felt like it.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS - your take on this issue?
I’m back after a healthy 9 hours of sleep
I don’t really think the fact that Nick thinks I’m town is enough evidence to be able to accurately pin him as scum yet
Nobody else seems to stand out as either town or scum to me so far except maybe BB who is playing similarly to when he was town in past games but again it’s too early to say that BB is definitely town

Vote Count Day 01 Phase 01

Majority to lynch is 6

The following vote count is valid as of Post #111

1 - Camoclone - NinjaPenguin #43, GamePhoenix #58
0 - NinjaPenguin - TOTAL_EPICNESS #45, Camoclone #47, GamePhoenix #49
1 - TOTAL_EPICNESS - scattered mind #46, NinjaPenguin #56
1 - scattered mind - TOTAL_EPICNESS #50
0 - PMJ - Camoclone #73
2 - @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK - Camoclone #81, scattered mind #84

The player that will be lynched it the days end will is tag,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following player are advice to start playing / increase activity
@Luispipe8
@roz_the_eevee
@mordacazir

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 will end at 23th July 9PM [GMT +8] (Timer)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity requirement:
A minimum of 4 posts for each day phase (consecutive posts from the same player with less than 30 minutes of difference between them will be counted as only 1).
That's an average of 1 post per real life day.
People who don't meet this quota will receive a warning.
If you receive 2 warnings, you'll be subbed-out or modkilled, regardless of alignment.
This doesn't apply for players in V/LA.
If you are requesting a V/LA please reply through the official PM.

I don’t really think the fact that Nick thinks I’m town is enough evidence to be able to accurately pin him as scum yet

Would you agree on this correction:

The fact that Nick said you were townie with no reason right after Camo said he thinks you are town raises a flag that this might have been a form of a scummy bandwagon. Not enough to lynch Nick, but to keep an eye on.

Do you agree to this? Do you disagree and don't see it that way at all? Give me your more specific opinion.

@PMJ- you can't blame me for not trying

scattered, I was drawing an equivalence between Aqua jumping onto the "TE is townie" train and you jumping onto the "Aqua is scummy" train, because I'd consider them at the same levels of 'problematic-ness' (or, more accurately, 'neutral-ness'). No, I don't find either wagon jump particularly scummy within the context we have so far, although we now have some interesting information on you to shift through.

I am not threaten by "we now have some interesting information on you" - I have no problem to provide as much posts as you want to anaylyze- I would still keep posting my points, weaker or stronger, so unless you make a point on me, this sentence comes off as a scummy attempt to scare me from posting.

You still ignore the difference that I gave a reason and Nick hasn't? Why is that? Do you not consider it a different bandwagon? are both equally scummy to you, and if so, again, I'll ask that you explain to me what's a scummy bandwagon to you.

Yes Scattered I do believe it is a reason to keep an eye on Nick but not enough for him to be a good lynch

Yeah NP made a ridiculous claim against me. He needs to be disposed of at all costs. I was uber excited to play the game.

:O Ubers are illegal... are least in a lot of places.

##VOTE: Camoclone

I'm seriously leaning Camoclone because he seems eager enough for first time scum in first game(...)

LMAO, if you think Camoclone's new then you're the new one.
It's just Camo being Camo by Camoing.

@Luispipe8 @mordacazir @roz_the_eevee Mind giving your input on the situation?

My input:
1. I had my last Uni test yesterday so I was busy with that and with some well-deserved rest. I should be more active from now on (except this weekend, I've Prereleases to judge).
2. To me current discussion is "meh". It all started because someone pointed in a paranoid fashion at an unexistent bandwagon on D1, so... yeah, I'll dive in whenever the discussion is relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back