'Dragon Majesty: Ultra Necrozma Figure Collection' Announced!

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
So weird it's the GX and not the Japanese promo that was released recently lol BUT still excited

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
Wow. We can't even have a chase card from a set anymore. Is Lele the only semi-valuable card now?

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Ultra Necrozma GX might become the next big budget deck. I already have everything I need for it since I was building Noivern GX/Malamar. Oh yes this will be fun.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Well, Malamar player will not worry aboug budget because these promos got cheaper than the original. Hopefully it wasn't an A card like Naganadel.

No Baby Ultra Necrozma #HeyNick

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Keep in mind that SM8 is going to be a fairy set so Necrozma GX is going to drop in usage quite a bit.
That’s actually good for me because I’m stuck running Gardevoir for the time being.

Keep in mind that SM8 is going to be a fairy set so Necrozma GX is going to drop in usage quite a bit.
Wait so is that the U.S November set? Or February

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
I'm surprised TPCi put Ultra Necrozma-GX in a collection box considering Ultra Necrozma-GX is one of the chase cards in Forbidden Light. Good thing I don't have any Ultra Necrozma-GX yet and I could get these bad boys for pretty cheap once the collection box comes out. Yay!!!

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
I'm surprised TPCi put Ultra Necrozma-GX in a collection box considering Ultra Necrozma-GX is one of the chase cards in Forbidden Light. Good thing I don't have any Ultra Necrozma-GX yet and I could get these bad boys for pretty cheap once the collection box comes out. Yay!!!
Agreed! I can finally build a budget deck!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
What do ya mean?
What I basically mean is since a once $20-$30 card is now confirmed getting a reprint in a box like this, it means that card will go down to a much more reasonable price, even if the box is the same price as what the card was it's a reprint nonetheless.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
What I basically mean is since a once $20-$30 card is now confirmed getting a reprint in a box like this, it means that card will go down to a much more reasonable price, even if the box is the same price as what the card was it's a reprint nonetheless.
SO INVEST IN IT! This is the next amazing budget deck! I’ve already got the other cards, so this will save tons of money!

Gardevoirgx

Aspiring Trainer
Tapu Lele GX box please
Japan had a re-print of Lele GX last year and is getting a GX per pack set this year.

At least make Lele more obtainable for people.