'Dragon Majesty,' Special Set Releasing in America This Fall!

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
That charizard card...is going to be a Pretty awesome card, the more Ex/GX cards the merrier and choice band aswell.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Wishing Charizard had a Malamar for Fire-types to work with so it could be somewhat viable. Cool artwork, nifty Ability, it's about time the crowd favorite was playable for once. I can't remember the last time it was.

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Wishing Charizard had a Malamar for Fire-types to work with so it could be somewhat viable. Cool artwork, nifty Ability, it's about time the crowd favorite was playable for once. I can't remember the last time it was.
Not to to long ago actually Entie/Charizard was
Pretty good about 2 years ago though charizard was more of an additive than anything

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
Dragonite GX + Magnazone? What's the heart way to play Dragonite GX in your opinion?
If your gonna play dragonite it's best to play it like a tank focusing on powering up its first attack with band and altaria and max potioning the damage you take.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
It seems to me that Nintendo have a grudge against Kangaskhan, Dunsparce and Ho-Oh, and I do not like this one bit!

John Healey

Spread Player
If your gonna play dragonite it's best to play it like a tank focusing on powering up its first attack with band and altaria and max potioning the damage you take.
Had the exact same thought. Kind of like an attaccing Wailord. You probably make an all out effort to set up one and use gx to get more into play. Then single attach / max potion / cband / lightning plus power thing. I could definitely get into it.

Allatsea27

Aspiring Trainer
zeraora gx will be be super useful if you go for the second attack strategy. also useful as an alternative gx to get the dragonites rolling.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
The Charizard looks so happy, like it's trying to say that it's glad to finally have a card that can see play. All that's missing is a Blacksmith reprint.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Not to to long ago actually Entie/Charizard was
Pretty good about 2 years ago though charizard was more of an additive than anything

Right, a tech but nothing more. Entei was the star of that deck, Charizard was there as a one-of for Combustion Blast.

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
I wonder what the last GX of the set will be!
I dont really like the idea of having to buy the blisters but i guess i can.

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
I believe Dragonite with Lance prism star will have some potential...two stage-2 250hp dragons that can dish out 70 + 30 with choice band + 20 for each latios will easily be able to two hit almost anything all for one energy....max potions to heal and swing again.

Energy acceleration would allow you to hit for 200. Two type energy can be somewhat troubling, but there are energy acceleration options in magnezone, or even aqua patch with energy switch.

Overall I think the 4 energy attack will cause decks to become to clunky and the 1 energy attack is probably the best way to go.

aPOLLo

Deck Build Help
I believe Dragonite with Lance prism star will have some potential...two stage-2 250hp dragons that can dish out 70 + 30 with choice band + 20 for each latios will easily be able to two hit almost anything all for one energy....max potions to heal and swing again.

Energy acceleration would allow you to hit for 200. Two type energy can be somewhat troubling, but there are energy acceleration options in magnezone, or even aqua patch with energy switch.

Overall I think the 4 energy attack will cause decks to become to clunky and the 1 energy attack is probably the best way to go.
Thats what I was thinking too, those decks could run some sort of acceleration and also counter gain.

The decks wont need to do more damage really as 200 with altarias and devestating field will hit for a lot.

Counter gain will make the attack cheaper and rlly help.