Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
Not much announcements lately. Some pretty cards, but I'm just having a hard time getting excited abou the new set. I'm struggling to see what I want to incorporate from it for the future. Time will tell I guess

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Holy cow!

That Ditto is PURE TOOLBOX and TECH GOLD!

Throw Ditto on the board.

Will it be a Zoroark GX?

Will it be a Lycanroc GX?

Will it turn into Alolan Muk?

This thing is pure shenanigans!
Agreed! The fact it can turn in to ANY stage two means that consistency for stage one decks could rise. On second thought, stage two decks could even get a boost by playing the stage one down , then the stage two.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Based off what we know we will have after rotation this will be a 3-4 of in every deck. This controlled deck thinning can be as powerful as Sycamore or Juniper
This is definetly a staple. The fact that you can first weed out the cards you don’t need, than get more cards throws this in all decks, especially Malamar variants, as it can solve the key problem of getting energy in the discard, post rotation.

Wailord's Pokemon

Pokemon TCG player. 2019 Worlds Competitor.
The Majestic Eagle Sasquatch of SM8. Will be a staple in Magcargo decks XD

:() 80-70=

Lele before promo announcement-Lele after its death

The PokeMan 11

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunately, Ditto is absolute rubbish. If it wasn’t a prizm star it would be unbelievable. At least it will be OP in the prereleases.
Wet 9
Unfortunately, Ditto is absolute rubbish. If it wasn’t a prizm star it would be unbelievable. At least it will be OP in the prereleases.
Ditto is amazing imo. In dual evo decks likes zoropod its broken. Or even in single evo decks, it adds a 5th pre evolution.