Zeraora-GX from SM7a Revealed!

TrollinSableye

Aspiring Trainer
There's no reasoning to try to say that Ditto Prism is a bad card purely due to it's weakness to Buzzwole. If it were to be 70 HP then it would be understandable. Buzzwole is almost always going to get a Strong Energy or Diancie in play, so his weakness is really invalidated. The only situation that you would have Ditto stuck in the active were if you weren't in the lead at all and we're bricking throughout the game, which probably means that you've lost, at least in the standard format.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Zebstrika - Okay. I can take that 4-card trade. Weakness to Buzzwole is a let down tho. You cannot stop Zebstrika. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Mix Herb - ...
  • .... too awkward. Healing Spec. Cond.? Guzma it away or Escape Board if you have 1 RC. Heal 90? You most likely getting OHKO anyway. 3 Geodudes

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Once again, Megumi Mizutani blows me away with another FA Trainer. Time to add that Kahili FA to my collection, looks like.

Zzrrdd

Aspiring Trainer
Zebstrika is crazy!! Lots of decks will love it. Healing items have never been that good, and mix herb is just too awkward to use

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
Unfortunately, Ditto is absolute rubbish. If it wasn’t a prizm star it would be unbelievable. At least it will be OP in the prereleases.

jperr

Aspiring Trainer
When is the last time we got the Good Zebstrika?

zebstrika from breakpoint was pretty good and saw some use. zebstrika from next destinies was also alright. i would say zebstrika has a history of having above average cards, at best.

The Gooner

Aspiring Trainer
If someone is having difficulty in understanding how good of a card Ditto is, let me explain.

If you ever think of playing 3 Non-GX Macargo and 2 Macargo GX to hit 200 every turn, but can't because you can only play 4 Slugma?

There you go. Just teck in the Ditto and you are golden.