SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

wow only 1 comment? if I would have to choose a pack art it would be Stakataka

Did we see what the playmat art will be?
Cause... if it's Jirachi... I'm gonna be needing that.

My favourite would have to be Rayquaza. I've always been a sucker for Rayquaza.

On another note, has anyone else noticed that Stakataka has just lost one of his back legs? As well as the volcano in the background.

Rayquaza would be an awesome mat tbh. If I don't attend some event that gives that ray art out as a mat, I'll just turn that wallpaper image into a mat >:^)

My favourite would have to be Rayquaza. I've always been a sucker for Rayquaza.

On another note, has anyone else noticed that Stakataka has just lost one of his back legs? As well as the volcano in the background.
Nope, the leg is still there. If you look closely, it’s partially obscured behind some foliage. Stakataka’s body isn’t really resting on the leg, so it sort of just floats there.

The wallpaper is awesome, by the way

YHESSS!!! Beast Ball... in English. we've been waiting so long for this card, and just in time for worlds 2018 too.
This card will almost certainly be included as a 1 of. maybe even a 2 of in most Buzzwole decks.

and this card can be used as an Alph Lithograth as well. look at your prizes, put them back down.
and there's nothing on the card that says to show your opponent the prize cards either, so even if you did have a Buzzwole prized, you can say to your opponent that your getting nothing, and your just burning it so you can get more cards with Octillery's Abyssal Hand.
shame you have to shuffle the prizes though, but at least the card gives you knowledge about what you got prized.

But if the ruling is correct, or i'm reading this right, the prizes DON'T get shuffled if you do pick an Ultra Beast pokemon 0__0

The 'Then, Shuffle your face-down prize cards." is its own sentence, which means you shuffle them regardless of what happened before.

Am I the only one who thinks Electrode GX is TERRIBLE? You have to discard energy for its GX attack, it's regular attack is horrendous, and it's ability is TRASH since you don't get to give any energy to GXs AND your opponent takes 2 prizes. Complete bs.

Edit: I said it's attack isn't that good, but 2 energy for 50 damage and no effect is completely horrible.

Back