Discussion Rarest Occurences in Pokemon

Luxinity

Elegant Cosplayer
let's talk about the rarest things that could happen to you in Pokemon!
*other than Focus Blast hitting at first turn*

michelmau5

Aspiring Trainer
Having Mirage Island appear in pokemon Ruby or Sapphire is pretty rare.
Never happend to me.

With a full party the chances are 1/10923

Celcior

Aspiring Trainer
A Horde Battle with 5 shinies who all have Pokerus...?

I mean, you wouldn't KNOW they all have Pokerus, only the one you capture...

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
A Horde Battle with 5 shinies who all have Pokerus...?

I mean, you wouldn't KNOW they all have Pokerus, only the one you capture...
I have to 1-up you here
-a horde containing 5 Shiny Spinda
-all with the same spot pattern
-Each one has the best nature
-Each one has perfect IVs
-Each one has Pokérus

I know you can't prove most of these but I'm pretty sure this is the rarest thing that can occur in the games. Not even remotely sure what the odds of this is though.

Zero Umbreon

Pyromaniacal sorcerer
A Pokémon can actually break out of a Master Ball. It’s a 1 in 65536 chance, but it can happen.

FossilJockeyMG

Pokémon Paleontologist
A Pokémon can actually break out of a Master Ball. It’s a 1 in 65536 chance, but it can happen.

And to take it even further than pokemonbd seems to (from what I've seen), it doesn't just fail on Trainer's pokémon, but pokémon that are also pre-programmed to be uncatchable by any means (Ghost Marowak in Gen I). That being said, both of those instances are not the Master Ball failing to catch the pokémon so much as it is the Master Ball is blocked from catching the pokémon either by the trainer or the fact that what your trying to catch isn't considered a pokémon.

GamePhoenix

Fellow Mortal
I have to 1-up you here
-Each one has Pokérus

I know you can't prove most of these but I'm pretty sure this is the rarest thing that can occur in the games. Not even remotely sure what the odds of this is though.
The chances are 1/1.031600958182874e+28

sooooooo really freakin low

Veigar

Aspiring Trainer
I have to 1-up you here
-Each one has Pokérus

How about finding a shiny Wynaut with perfect IV's and Pokerus on Mirage Island?

I honestly think we'd have a higher chance of winning the lottery a thousand times.

CF1994

Aspiring Trainer
1. Finding a shiny Pokémon with a good nature without the Shiny Charm and a Pokémon with the Synchronize, Suction Cups, or Cute Charm Abilities.

2. Roaming Pokémon has the nature you want. The Legendary Birds in Kalos don't count.

3. Capturing a Chansey in the Safari Zone the very first time it is encountered.