Shelldon (Blastoise) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin

What do you think of this? I want to make this in usum but don’t know if its good or not.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Klefki needs an offensive move so it isn't Taunt bait, namely Play Rough or Dazzling Gleam over Heal Block. What good does Heal Block do?

You might as well make Latias the Z move user of the team, since you have none at the moment.

Jedidr

Aspiring Trainer
Klefki needs an offensive move so it isn't Taunt bait, namely Play Rough or Dazzling Gleam over Heal Block. What good does Heal Block do?

You might as well make Latias the Z move user of the team, since you have none at the moment.

I guess you do have a point, since most Pokémon don’t heal by abilites. Also I think Dragonium Z fir Latias is a good idea too, thanks. But the ivs for kelfki are 0 for attack, it’s also just a set up pokemon to set up spikes.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I guess you do have a point, since most Pokémon don’t heal by abilites. Also I think Dragonium Z fir Latias is a good idea too, thanks. But the ivs for kelfki are 0 for attack, it’s also just a set up pokemon to set up spikes.
If the IVs for Klefki are 0 Atk, then just use Dazzling Gleam, it's a special move.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I prefer Scald over Hydro pump. More accuracy and burn chances. Plus most Pokémon that are weak to Water are physical defense oriented so they will be dead most of the time after a Scald or at least very well damaged.