Strategy Tournament Saturday NEED HELP FOR TEAM!!!

BruxishUser9235

Aspiring Trainer
I am participating in a vgc tournament this Saturday and I need some help with my team. One main problem is that I might have to face Ashton Cox. I think I have a good set up just for this occasion. Help would be needed extremely!!!

Garchomp
Ability: Sand Veil
Item: Groundium Z
Outrage
Dragon Rush
Crunch
Earthquake

Articuno
Ability: Pressure
Item: Sitrus Berry
Ice beam
Freeze-Dry
Blizzard
Tailwind

Marowak (Alolan Form)
Ability: Lightning Rod
Item: Focus Sash
Stomping Taunturam
Retaliate
Shadow bone
Flare Blitz

Celasteela
Ability: Beast Boost
Item: Float Stone
Leech Seed
Wide Guard
Heavy Slam
Protect

Togikiss
Ability: Scernce Grace
Item: IDK what to put on
Aura Sphere
Follow Me
Encore
Extreme Speed

Riombee
Ability: Shield Dust
Item: Farium Z
Bug Buzz
Dazzling Gleam
Pollen Puff
Aromatherapy

Please help me out with some tips and tricks!

Your team seem okay for starting out, but people often have hard counters UBs and Legendaries. For example, most teams run someone with a hard Rock move like Stone Edge which will OKO Articuno for sure, and Celesteela is a great tank, however you need Fire type counter aside form Garchomp, like a Water type. But, for a first try this seems pretty good. For Togikiss I would say trade Extreme Speed for Psyshock due to the not high Physical Attack power of Togikiss and to counter any Poison type Pokemon, and if the battles are going to be Single Battles, I would say to trade Follow Me for Shadow ball.

ImIm
Your team seem okay for starting out, but people often have hard counters UBs and Legendaries. For example, most teams run someone with a hard Rock move like Stone Edge which will OKO Articuno for sure, and Celesteela is a great tank, however you need Fire type counter aside form Garchomp, like a Water type. But, for a first try this seems pretty good. For Togikiss I would say trade Extreme Speed for Psyshock due to the not high Physical Attack power of Togikiss and to counter any Poison type Pokemon, and if the battles are going to be Single Battles, I would say to trade Follow Me for Shadow ball.
doing double battles

That's probably a good idea since you're not running Thick Club. I don't know much about VGC, but as far as I know, Thick Club is what makes Marowak A good. I really need to start playing again.
Hey thats fine I havent down really a big tournament for vgc
this is bigish i gueuss because it midseason showdown

Back