News New Pokemon To Be Revealed This Weekend, Likely Zeraora!

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
The internet community has exploded as well. It's only fitting for Pokemon to spend less on marketing when they (now) can do it themselves with a more "hype" way.

Icrux

Aspiring Trainer
The magazines were huge source of information before this current digital and social media age. I guess the change that technology brings leaves the "old school" really behind. As for me, I still love looking at magazines for information. There's something about them that I enjoy.

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
I just want a Zeraora TCG card already lol if I can't play Jolteon GX, give me Zeraora GX! :p

Earl Africa

I love Pokémon, and that will never fade away!
I'm also predicting it getting a Z-Crystal, but I think that's not possible since dataminers found no Z-Crystal for it. It just has an exclusive move in Plasma Fists

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
Is it just me, or does the in-game model of Zeraora seem to have changed? His face appears less flat (and ugly) than it used to be

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
I'm also predicting it getting a Z-Crystal, but I think that's not possible since dataminers found no Z-Crystal for it. It just has an exclusive move in Plasma Fists
There is also the possibility of Zeraora being released gen 7, then if you transfer to gen 8 or the new games for a special in-game event that awards a z-crystal, similar to the zoroark/zorua events, though that was done through the celebi and shiny legendary dog trio being transferred. Plus mega latios/latias were found in the xy data even though they were meant for oras. So lots of possibilities :)

Tyler Beta

Fookin' laser sights!!!!
"I got an idea. Lets take a cat, paint some blue stripes on in, and shove on 9 volts down its mouth." Perfect! SOmeone give this man a promotion!!

Earl Africa

I love Pokémon, and that will never fade away!
There is also the possibility of Zeraora being released gen 7, then if you transfer to gen 8 or the new games for a special in-game event that awards a z-crystal, similar to the zoroark/zorua events, though that was done through the celebi and shiny legendary dog trio being transferred. Plus mega latios/latias were found in the xy data even though they were meant for oras. So lots of possibilities :)
I fully agree. :) Well, Megas of both Latios and Latias were originally intended for XY, but for some reason moved it to ORAS, maybe because of the Soaring the Sky feature. But the coding for their Megas in XY were never removed.