Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I even stated that there are too many band waggons on the above people going on. Each with their own flaws and strong arguments. That's why i don't wanna jump on one just yet.

Also you can see how useless your own post is right? Which flaws and strong arguments are you talking about?

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Well, thanks to you he did not feel pressured enough to respond to me and left. So thanks.
Wrong. I didn't respond because your reaction to me was pulled out of thin air, contributed nothing and I answered everything before my you aren't reading correctly.

Also you can see how useless your own post is right? Which flaws and strong arguments are you talking about?
Does every Post need to be the next case of the century?
I try to contribute at all. I have a chart of activity even, I take care of on the side. I try to get these people who haven't spoken in ages to respond to the cases against them.

Point is. I do not know about these cases. I am not going to read back pages of some more flimsy then other cases in my free time that are all over the place because this thread is a mess. I am sorry.
All I try to do is direct traffic and get a proper case going. Because as SM stated (or was it Yog?) we have under an IRL Day worths of time left. And we should avoid a weird lynch like Tylers.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
@mirdo - I know it is your thing to collect data about activity, but you still need to share thoughts on active players. So far, D2 all you did for scumhunting was to say SamWise is aggressive to you, that you agree TE should be looked at, and the best one so far (in terms of your actual thoughts) that you agree about PMJ being weird. So what are your thoughts on the TE? That one I know you read because you responded to it. Do you think we should lynch TE, Samwise, or PMJ? because these are the only players you talked about, aside from those you told to pick their activity up. If these are not the best players to lynch today in your view, then who else should join to your list? or replace? That is all I want you to do, and your refusal to do so is weird to me.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
@mirdo Could you answer the simple question I asked? You said each of the band waggons has flaws and strong arguments. For the record I currently count no more than 1 wagon (The Last Shaymin) Are you only saying this to make it look like you’re playing the game? You said you’re going to jump on a waggon later... is that going to improve the state of this game? Can’t you see how contradicting you are.

Yog

Rogue
Because as SM stated (or was it Yog?) we have under an IRL Day worths of time left. And we should avoid a weird lynch like Tylers.

We got a bonus +24 hours as of the last vote count, so we have some breathing room again.

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
Triplemo you have been much in demand. Fancy giving us some thought process along with this vote?
TLS, seems to have not posted whatsoever or just very rarely. Seems very suspicious to have not posted for the last few days
Mirdos "bandwagon" argument also seems to make no sense. I agree with robin, and want mirdo to answer the question

Yog

Rogue
TLS, seems to have not posted whatsoever or just very rarely. Seems very suspicious to have not posted for the last few days
Mirdos "bandwagon" argument also seems to make no sense. I agree with robin, and want mirdo to answer the question

People might say the same thing about you :p The more you can contribute here, the less people are going to want to write your name down. Since you are here now though, you got many thoughts about other players?

Also NB, you should not edit your posts, it's against the rules. Harmless edit, but it's a quick way to get modkilled.

triplemo

Aspiring Trainer
People might say the same thing about you :p The more you can contribute here, the less people are going to want to write your name down. Since you are here now though, you got many thoughts about other players?

Also NB, you should not edit your posts, it's against the rules. Harmless edit, but it's a quick way to get modkilled.
woops, sorry :p. Goomy also seems very odd, but maybe its just because its his first time?

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
My point still stands, I am not picking on minor details, as otherwise, you would not have said that you understand why you are scummy to me. The other part of your defense is decent, yet it does not explain the fact that you never voted Tyler. Thus, you are still on my watch list. I even posted about it later, so no, I am not dropping cases, nor am I not confronting with your defense.
1: I understood my own mistakes be cause I made them thus they seem much more pronounced to me than other people’s mistakes seem to me
2: I didn’t vote Tyler not because I wasn’t confident but because I had no idea what was happening with pikachuuuu

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
1: I understood my own mistakes be cause I made them thus they seem much more pronounced to me than other people’s mistakes seem to me
2: I didn’t vote Tyler not because I wasn’t confident but because I had no idea what was happening with pikachuuuu

You are probably referring to this post:

Just realized I forgot to unvote Gekki
##UNVOTE: GekkisaiDaini
And for my new vote I’m not sure I didn’t read what happened while I was gone cause it was around 8 pages so right now I’m kinda going off what Moradacazir and Yog said which have both gave me some info as to what happened while I was gone
I still don’t know why people want to vote Pikachuuuuuu but Mordacazir did just sort of defend him/give reason as to why he’s just not as good a vote as Tyler or Goomy
But yeah this is kinda what I have been saying. The inactive ones were super active in the beginning got pressure on them then once the pressure was off they left
So right now I’m gonna wait to vote as I still need a bit more context

This is the only one I could find where you are talking about Pika, but then again, see the bolded part. You clearly thought Tyler is better, so you had some idea what was happening with Pika. But even if I give you the benefit of the doubt, let's say you did wait to see how things went with Pika, you still never voted either of them, so that is what makes you still kinda suspicious to me.

And btw, I didn't say you hadn't voted Tyler because you were not confident. I said you probably didn't vote because you are scum and you tried to hide your tracks of voting a townie that you have tunneled throughout D1. Totally two different things, js.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
because it might be a sign that you tried to hide your tracks of voting a townie that you have tunneled throughout D1
That makes sense
I tunneled Tyler because he was acting very scummy and I didn’t feel like he was getting enough pressure from others clearly I went overboard

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Scum options for today so far:

AP - Consistent stalling and avoiding answers. A good pick to learn about other players since some defended him and some voted him. Also, he is apparently not worried to get NK'd as he said he will make the case on Pika D3 for some reason.

Mirdo- refuses to share his opinion on current cases and stalling answers.

TE- I made the full case already. Still, he is more active than others and is very responsive.

Triplemo- Just an option for a policy lynch, for ignoring everyone and doing nothing but voting whoever is the last one to be voted/talked about.

TLS- That weird statement about "ask me now I am online".

Lord Goomy- not showing signs of improvement from D1, which some think is a sign of him being scum that wants us to think he is just confused town. (eh, maybe, but there are stronger cases than that, unless someone wants to add on to that)

Pika - some people want to lynch him, and none would make a proper case on him...

sorry if I forgot any other suspected player today.

--

I am for lynching AP/Mirdo/TLS today (Second place is Triplemo for a policy lynch), but I would like people to give their thoughts on all the options. Please, don't just vote without reasoning. It leaves us with fewer things to go on D3.

--

Both DFL and Goomy, I'm reading as genuine newbie town. They don't seem scummy to me.

Ok, so you read Goomy as town.

pika got some attention later on during the day for jumping on the Tyler wagon without any reasoning, but was able to provide some reasons when asked shortly afterwards. I don't necessarily see this as scummy, but it could be if A, Goomy is also scum, or B, one of his scum buddies started the Tyler wagon.

OK, so you don't see Pika as scum, unless Goomy, who you also don't think is scum, is scum? ok...

My suggestion is a PMJ/Goomy/pika scumteam.

When exactly Goomy and Pika started to become scummy to you?
Is it only because you think PMJ is scum? Then again, you think PMJ is scum because of his shift in voting between Goomy and Pika, who you both said you read as town (or at least not reading as scummy).
I find it hard to understand your line of thought. Please clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.