'Dawn Wings / Dust Mane Necrozma Premium Collections' in May!

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
So we will be getting figures in NA? If that is the case I'm sure I will find my way picking one of each up because....figures.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
So we will be getting figures in NA? If that is the case I'm sure I will find my way picking one of each up because....figures.
I'd hope so. Jumbo cards are pretty lame and honestly make no sense to have. Figures are great for collectors such as myself, so I'd hope we'd get the figure over a jumbo card here.

Definitely buying the Dusk Mane one. Always in need of more packs and pins no matter how bad my pulls are!

Jhazz

Aspiring Trainer
I'd hope so. Jumbo cards are pretty lame and honestly make no sense to have. Figures are great for collectors such as myself, so I'd hope we'd get the figure over a jumbo card here.

Definitely buying the Dusk Mane one. Always in need of more packs and pins no matter how bad my pulls are!
Jumbo cards are great for framing. They're the main reason I buy these boxes

TotoBoss

Kappa
Oh look, yet another useless "premium" collection box. And why doesn't this get delayed until october but the premium collection box we actually want (Solgaleo GX / Lunala GX) does? The world may never know.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
and just like every other collection box, that comes out in England... NO FIGURINES!!!

I haven't seen a single figurine packed with any collection box or tin since i started playing competitively after the sun and moon base set pre-release.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
that dusk mane isn't half bad, N your opponent to 1 and then use that attack, it also slays gardie
though if your opponent only has 1 prize left you might want to promote something bulkier...

BENDsli

Aspiring Trainer
Dusk Mane is "ehh" maybe a one of in some sort of Metal Magnezone deck, just to potentially get that last KO after some energy rain

Dawn Wings is so bad. . .

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Hey, Dusk Man is great. Rusty Claws is eh, but Dusk Shot is good. 60 for 1 basic attachment on a 130 HP Basic that yields only 1 prize.
It makes a great Naganadel-GX partner.

Eltyr

Aspiring Trainer
Can anyone explain to me why the Solgaleo one is once again miles above the Lunala one.
#PsychicDidNothingWrong

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
and just like every other collection box, that comes out in England... NO FIGURINES!!!

I haven't seen a single figurine packed with any collection box or tin since i started playing competitively after the sun and moon base set pre-release.
They stopped at the start of XY.

The starter figure boxes just kept getting delayed and delayed for months until they were canned. I think we missed on the following Sylveon Collection aswell, then come the Xerneas and Yveltal collection boxes we started getting the Jumbo packs in instead.

Geez, looking up the release dates and this was all 4+ years ago, and still no offical statement as to why.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They stopped at the start of XY.

The starter figure boxes just kept getting delayed and delayed for months until they were canned. I think we missed on the following Sylveon Collection aswell, then come the Xerneas and Yveltal collection boxes we started getting the Jumbo packs in instead.

Geez, looking up the release dates and this was all 4+ years ago, and still no offical statement as to why.
Probably some kind of legal reason, like plastic laws or EU approval laws or supply chain issues or something along those lines. But as you say we have no official reason, we can only speculate.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Wow i can't wait for this, i love the figures can't wait to get my hands on them:D
Whats the difference between the two besides the jumbo, pin and figure?