Japan's SM6+ Set, 'Dragon Storm,' Plus 'Champion Road' Mini-Set!

The cards may be blurry, but the blurriness suggests that both Feebas and Magikarp have 40HP instead of the usual 30HP, though it might be an illusion that they have 40HP when in fact they have 30HP. The same goes to Alola Pokémon Wishiwashi.

Charizard also has an ability if I'm not mistaken. It's attack cost isn't that bad either. Maybe a playable Charizard?
Both Charmeleon and Charizard having abilities really makes me intrigued. If the ability on either of them is good, then maybe a playable Charizard isn't totally out of the question?

Not reprinting DDE was a good call. Also not sure why they insist on keeping the Dragon type around if it doesn't do anything type related.

Looks like it could be a fun set! I'm most interested in what that Gyarados does. With Aqua Patch, there could be some fun shenanigans with that card.

No DDE is fine, but I'll be appalled if they make this yet another Dragon focused set just to print more garbage cards.

Like others, really hoping that Kingdra GX is a better PLF or BUS one.

Never expected Zinnia to come as a supporter. She should've been in Primal Clash or Roaring Skies, but w/e. Let's just hope she and Lance Prism give Dragons the boost they need.

The stadium to the left of Brooklet Hill is apparently Devoured Field, while the one to the left of it resembles Wela Volcano Park.

Isn't #39 supposed to be Jangmo-o, Kommo-o's earliest stage?
its kaiwes stadium in the 3ds game. possible could be damage increase support.

That last Stadium is Brooklet Hill.

This set looks fun, can;t wait to see what these cards do.

Agreed. I wonder if Dragon types will become popular. We are already seeing some play with the Dialga GX in Dusk Mane decks, but that is very little. will his be released in English as a mini set as well?

Back