• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Alolan Dugtrio?

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
Is alolan dugtrio viable?
if so take my list, if not tell me why
Pokemon
1 x Tapu Lele GX
1 x Oranguru
3 x Starmie
3 x Staryu
4 x Alolan Diglett
4 x Alolan Dugtrio

Item/Supporter/Stadium
4 x Ultra Ball
3 x Professor's Letter
4 x Rescue Stretcher
2 x Nest Ball
1 x Evosoda
2 x Energy Retrieval
3 x Professor Sycamore
4 x Cynthia
2 x N
2 x Guzma
1 x Fisherman
1 x Brigette
4 x Mt. Coronet

Energy
11 x Metal Energy - Basic

momand

Aspiring Trainer
I really like this list, it's very similar to the one I ran online lol
The only thing I would probably consider is cutting a Rescue Stretcher for another Prof. Letter, but it's not entirely needed.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
I really like this list, it's very similar to the one I ran online lol
The only thing I would probably consider is cutting a Rescue Stretcher for another Prof. Letter, but it's not entirely needed.
I feel like rescue stretcher is probably better as you need to hit dugtrios quite a bit, but with coronet and starmie you don't really have to get too many energy
EDIT: also, at league I played against a version that played 14 energy, pal pad, fisherman in high counts, and more energy retrievals. Is this version worth considering?