'Forbidden Light,' Japan's SM6 Set!

Mega Altaria

Hard-hitting Bug
Since everyone is trying to be a wannabe google.
0/5, this card is not good, and it will see no play.
There, I saved you ten minutes of a video that is only put up for ad revenue.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Sylveon - We have cards before that gives an opportunity for a 2nd Supporter. We have Secret Wonders Gardvoir that actually won the Worlds 2007, Stormfront Sableye which is a super broken card that makes an emergency rotation due to BW rule, Undaunted Smeargle, and Plasma Storm Magnezone. If these card saw success, Sylveon will. 4 Geodudes
SITUATIONS:
  1. In T1, if you don't have Lele/Ultra Ball for Lele/Brigette in hand or Lele/Brigette are prized, use Sylveon via Energy Evo Eevee to search for the opponent's Brigette if you're lucky.
  2. In the Mid-to-late game, use this to hopefully use an Acerola to fully heal a Pokemon.
  3. In some part of the game, use this to use N to distrupt your opponent. Or Cynthia for hand refresh.
There are so many ways to use Sylveon, you just need a Fairy energy to get Sylveon in T1, although the atk cost for C

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Jirachi EX?
That's a little different; it has the exact same ability and it isn't Standard legal. You could use it in place of Lele in an Expanded deck, but the Expanded format isn't cheap and Jirachi's relatively pricey as well. If you are willing to pay for Jirachi and an Expanded deck, you might as well pay the extra money for Lele, which is a much better card.

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
That sylveon reminds of a gardevoir in the 2010 format. it had a poke-power that let you use a supporter card from your opponents discard pile as this cards poke-power effect.

This sylveon is from the hand though. but the problem i see is if you use wink and the opponent only has Professor sycamore in their hand, but you have a god like hand you don't want to discard.
You can choose whether you want to discard a Supporter or not.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Very reminiscent of the old Smeargle from Undaunted, although not quite as good because it's a stage 1 that requires an energy and an attack to get the effect.
However, now you won't be forced to Sycamore away your good hand :p

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Ridiculous! A third eevee in seven sets? Nobody uses any besides the ability version. 800 Pokemon and they keep going back to the same well. It’s so stupid.
The Eevee itself isn't very useful, but it's existence is kind of required for the Sylveon.

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
this can be used outside of Gardie, but itś much easier if you can energy evolve into it.
this with team plasma Magnezone would be busted.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Yet another Eevee card. One would think when they print an Energy Evolution Eevee it would kill the need to have another in the format. Just a waste of paper at this point. Would love to see some other Pokemon at this point that don't have a card in S/M yet. I'd love to at least see a Vaporeon-GX.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I can see some good uses for eneporter. It's good for energy denial and stall decks for sure. Move the energy to a useless opponent and let it waste away there. It gives another option for when you run out of hammers since you don't want to play too many of them overall. I could also see a play where you eneporter to the active pokemen and then use a team flare grunt to knock it off if you don't have another option.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
[D][C] Frenzied Punch: 50+ damage: Both you and your opponent are now Bamboozled why Pangoro never gets a decent card
This one would be fun to use in casual tournaments. Rainbow Energy would be useful for pancham and pangoro. There is also Altar of the Moone plus escape board. Damage mover is also handy if more than one of these Pangoro would be used in a deck.
The card does look decent enough for casual play, in my opinion. But there may be more cards that would help Pangoro; again as my opinion.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
The main things I look for when a set releases are ability mons, and so far I see Spewpa, Delphox, Pyroar (Which we know), Froakie, Frogadier, Greninja-GX (WHICH IS WATER-TYPE OMG YES HOPEFULLY SPICY TECH), Volcanion Prism (hopefully cool ability?), Honedge, Malamar (Which we already know is Dynamotor for [P]), and Dragalge (whose card art looks familiar? and also is [P] instead of [N]). Hopefully all of these abilities are good. My top 5 hopefuls are Delphox, Honedge, Volcanion Prism Star, Frogadier, and Greninja-GX having good abilities. If Greninja GX ends up being a good deck, guess who is building that? >:^)
I hope so too. What with Palkia GX being a water type next set and the aqua patches we have now, NTM Glaceon GX; which could really help out Gekkouga(Greninja) GX water decks.