Finished Pokebeach's Favorite Pokemon Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
You guys got only a couple hours to submit Pokemon before time is up! Get them in quickly.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Ending sign-ups a couple minutes early, because I have to get up early in the morning.
Because of how many Pokemon we have signed up (no complaints ^w^), the two Pokemon with the most votes for elimination will leave the game. Not every round will eliminate two, some will be more, some will be only one.

Send in your votes by Sunday, January 14th at 11:00am. I encourage anyone to vote, even if you didn't sign-up any Pokemon.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Just to clarify in case it wasn't clear before, vote for one Pokemon for elimination and one for immunity.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Wow ya'll, I totally messed up.
You can vote for up to three Pokemon for elimination and three for immunity.

Not gonna mess up again ya'll, that's a promise!

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Here's my top three:
1. Aromatisse
2. Shinx
3. Sylveon.

Also, Jade, I noticed your status. "When using Pokemon cards, please do not use the holographics." I wasn't expecting that reference there, but it's actually just perfect. |-/

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Here's my top three:
1. Aromatisse
2. Shinx
3. Sylveon.

Also, Jade, I noticed your status. "When using Pokemon cards, please do not use the holographics." I wasn't expecting that reference there, but it's actually just perfect. |-/

Unfortunately you have missed the choosing stage, and we are now in the voting stage. You are still welcome to vote though! Just pm me your votes.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
One other thing I meant to mention before, is if it works better for you, you can DM me your votes on Discord.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Ya'll got less than 24 hours left to submit your votes, so you better get those in soon!

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
And that's time! I'll be showing the results a little differently than in the example, because of the number of votes we have. I will also only be showing the Pokemon with multiple votes, so if a Pokemon you voted for isn't on here, I didn't miss it, it just only had one vote.

Immunity
With 2 votes...Luxray, Aegislash, Gengar, Tyranitar, Oricorio Sensu, Flygon, Scizor, Lilligant, Eeevee, and Alolan Ninetales.
With 3 votes...Umbreon.
Mawile! Congrats!

Now it's time to say goodbye to two of the competitors. Who will it be?

Eliminated
With 2 votes...Lilligant, Stakataka, Oricorio Pom-Pom, Oricorio Baile, Wingull.
With 3 votes...Oricorio Sensu, Seedot, Armaldo.
Tentacruel! Sorry D:
Sunkern :( better luck next time bud.

Round 2
Even though ya'll just had to make a difficult decision on who left first, there are still many many more difficult decisions to make. Tentacrule and Sunkern have left us. Mawile is safe, so they can not be voted for at all this next round. If someone votes for them, it will not be counted. Round two ends on Wednesday January 17th at 10am. The three Pokemon with the most votes for elimination will leave us, and the two Pokemon with the most votes for immunity will be safe. The fate of these Pokemon are in your hands!

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Ya'll need to get your votes in soon!

You only got a couple hours left, and I haven't received nearly the amount of votes as round 1 :/

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Round 2 Results!

Immunity
With 2 votes...Alolan Ninetales, Umbreon, Luxray, Flygon!
With 3 votes...Lilligant!

Wingull and Gardevoir!

Eliminated
With 2 votes...Oricorio Baile, Stakataka, Glaceon!
With 3 votes...Oricorio Sensu!

Armaldo!
Oricorio Pom-Pom!
Seedot!

Sorry ya'll! Better luck next time. :)

Round 3
Even though ya'll just had to make a difficult decision on who left, there are still many many more difficult decisions to make. Armaldo, Oricorio Pom-Pom, and Seedot have left us. Wingull and Gardevoir are safe, so they can not be voted for at all this next round. If someone votes for them, it will not be counted. Round three ends on Saturday January 20th at 7pm. The three Pokemon with the most votes for elimination will leave us, and the two Pokemon with the most votes for immunity will be safe. The fate of these Pokemon are in your hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.