Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Oh wait...

I swear I've been framed!

Got nothing else to really say? That post doesn't actually add anything - not fluff, not anything - to the discussion flow

This is a 72 hour day, so we don't have the time to sit around waiting for people to post stuff. Dx
This is a normally sized day (96 hours), and why not? I know we're still in the RVS phase but uh... because of the shorter day we should be playing faster than how we normally play.

In all seriousness, pro-town play right now is to post at least 50% of the times you check this thread, and fluffy posts are absolutely fine atm! This is a 72 hour day, so we don't have the time to sit around waiting for people to post stuff. Dx
This logic doesn't follow...if we don't have much time why waste it on fluffy posts?

I meant switching from one RVS to another, not swapping out of RVS entirely.
You've never done it because we've never started conversation so late into the game when you play. There's no need to sit on this stupid vote and make less connections (however tenuous) to yourself and give us less info to work with.

Also just realized I forgot to welcome back Sim, so welcome back. It's always great to play with you!
This is a normally sized day (96 hours), and why not? I know we're still in the RVS phase but uh... because of the shorter day we should be playing faster than how we normally play.
That's exactly what he said. We shouldn't just wait around for people to post, A.K.A. we should make the posts ourself.

This logic doesn't follow...if we don't have much time why waste it on fluffy posts?
I uh, didn't see anyone who responded to this specifically, and since I don't see anyone else to respond to, let's go here. We need to keep the game going. Fluffy posts are better than no posts and just waiting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back