SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

Sal Fontana

Glaceon GX hype!
That frying pan is gonna help so much against Volcanion. Against anything really. It's a better hard charm, plus weakness policy.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Source why wait a year to bring them out japon has had them for months?
My distributor has moved the Lucario box to 3/9, but doesn't have the Solgaleo/Lunala Boxes up. So it's likely those 2 have also been pushed back in the US

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Steel Frying Pan....it's a decent card, but xD the card itself. Running out of ideas?

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
But this is why we have Field Blower... to get rid of those pesky Pokémon tools!:)

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
My distributor has moved the Lucario box to 3/9, but doesn't have the Solgaleo/Lunala Boxes up. So it's likely those 2 have also been pushed back in the US
Yeah knew about lucario gx . Was werid we got a release date n such even though japon doesnt. I assume japon gets it in the set coming jan. Odds are march 9th isnt right. Im betting on a may re lease. But sologeo gx n lun doesnt make sence to delay along with tapu lele cards.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Aside from Field Blower existing, I'm not sure why Gardevoir couldn't use the Frying pan just as effectively as any other Pokemon might use Weakness Policy, which sees basically no play as near as I can tell. Not sure that's much of an "I'm sorry" as a "Hey, here's a goofy idea!"

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Aside from Field Blower existing, I'm not sure why Gardevoir couldn't use the Frying pan just as effectively as any other Pokemon might use Weakness Policy, which sees basically no play as near as I can tell. Not sure that's much of an "I'm sorry" as a "Hey, here's a goofy idea!"
Has to be attached to metal type

Volkner123

Better Pokemon trainer than Ash will ever be
The frying pan could go with Dhelmise because then frying pan makes metal types take 30 less damage and also Dhelmise's ability makes metal types do ten more

Wechselbalg

brb
In before a card gets printed that does 20/30 x damage equal to the Ultra Beasts in your discard pile.

Steel Frying Pan is hilarious, altough it is basically a slightly better Weakness Policy for metal decks.

SinitsynME

Aspiring Trainer
Why are you sorry for Gardevoir-GX?

And yeah, these new Trainer cards are awesome) This Frying Pan is incredible :)

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Why are you sorry for Gardevoir-GX?

And yeah, these new Trainer cards are awesome) This Frying Pan is incredible :)

He's saying that TPC is sorry for making Gardevoir-GX as their realized the card is broken so they are making a bunch of ways to just beat it outright. It normally happens in games when a card is more powerful than intended and they need to hard counter it rather than banning it.