SM5+ 'Ultra Force' Releasing in January!

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
the translation for Naganadel’s Jet Tackle should actually be it is not affected by weakness or resistance. Sadly

Sheimeix

Aspiring Trainer
Now I REALLY wanna try Xurk + Naganadel-GX. Tell me how that DOESNT have good synergy.
I like the Naganadel GX+Xurkitree idea, but I feel like "If you/the opponent has x prize cards left..." is too specific. Once you pop off with Naganadel, there's your GX attack gone- which is fine, it's a great GX attack- but Xurkitree might only get that synergy for a couple of turns. Sure, it's synergy, with a great effect, but it lasts for such a small amount of time I wouldn't really consider running it myself.

Xurkitree has sick art, though

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
These Prize card requirements are hilarious lol I won’t be surprised when I see the next Buzzwole:

“[F][F] Bicep Curl: 30+ damage. This attack does 100 more damage if you have 4 Prize cards remaining and took a Prize card during your last turn and can squat 400 pounds and are currently wearing a blue tank top. Otherwise, this attack does 30 more damage if you have the same amount of Prize cards remaining as your opponent and have a monthly gym membership.”

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
Highlight of these cards, is:
Non-GX ultra beasts.
So, they'll only give up one prize as they're sitting on the bench increasing Naganadel-GX's damage...!

That aside, Dawn Dagger is an alright attack.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
Prize requirement attacks are... strange.

Dusk Mane Necrozma is definitely gonna see play with that first attack.
Not the best attack but, I love it.

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
Best card out of the 3 featured cards is Dusk Mane Necrozma. The thing that sets this from the rest is its first attack for a single metal energy, you do 60 damage to a GX or EX Pokemon card.

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
im loving these obscure ultra beast cards. its totally fitting of them to revolve around bizzare mechanics, and some of them also remain playable. so far all UB cards revolved around prize cards, even the GX ones, and it feels fun

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Dusk Mane Necrozma for the late game sweep, lol. Artwork looks great on both Necrozma's forms though.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
New cards from SM5+ have been revealed by autobot tessler:

Steel Fry Pan
Trainer - Pokémon Tool
If this is attached to a Metal Pokémon, they receive -30 damage from all attacks and they have no weakness.

Ultra Recon Squad
Trainer - Supporter
Discard up to 2 Ultra Beasts from your hand. Draw 3 cards for each discarded.

Both in fact look rather decent.

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
Interesting supporter... If we have a way to get them back easily, this could be nuts! Ultra Wormhole to get a UB from discard?

Also... WTF TPCi... This tool is nuts!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Ultra Recon Squad - 3 Geodudes because it is too specific and it is like Team Magma Grunt, if we have a Propagation UB, this card is nuts.
  • Steel "Drying" Pan - additional bulk, good. No weakness, good. Being covered by cool Solgaleo, can be. So, it's 3 Geodudes due that Field Blower is a thing.
  • Solgaleo and Lunala Promo - Is that true that these will postpone?

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Use a rescue stetcher n can get 1 back in hand or 3 back into deck. Use this early first 2 turns ull be able to get great draw. Metal decks gonna be huge soon. So mych great cards coming put.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
  • Ultra Recon Squad - 3 Geodudes because it is too specific and it is like Team Magma Grunt, if we have a Propagation UB, this card is nuts.
  • Steel "Drying" Pan - additional bulk, good. No weakness, good. Being covered by cool Solgaleo, can be. So, it's 3 Geodudes due that Field Blower is a thing.
  • Solgaleo and Lunala Promo - Is that true that these will postpone?
In the UK, yes, they release in October. USA, probably in October again

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
Lolol I love this, especially because of the Brock Gif, seems like a must have card in metal decks to combat Volcanion's return