'Sun & Moon Trainer Kit - Alolan Sandslash and Alolan Ninetales Announced!

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I get a very strange feeling that there will be 1 good card with these... Then again, maybe that's just hunger

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Interesting that both half's of the entire thing start out as Water type card Pokemon. Unless one will be printed as a Fire type or both will be duel type Water/Fire cards.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Interesting that both half's of the entire thing start out as Water type card Pokemon. Unless one will be printed as a Fire type or both will be duel type Water/Fire cards.
Neither are part fire. I think it might be that Alolan Ninetales will be Fairy, because it's Ice/Fairy type.

thegreatentropy

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting that both half's of the entire thing start out as Water-type card Pokemon. Unless one will be printed as a Fire-type or both will be duel type Water/Fire cards.

I think that most probably the Sandslash line will be metal, and the ninetales one, fairy. (I not sure if any of them were already printed using their second tiping...)

PandaPokemon

Aspiring Trainer
considering what we got in the Raichu and Lycanroc trainer kits, these are probably gonna suck(for competitive players at least).

Yup. I never waste money on those 30 card decks, because you can't even use it for competitive play. so pretty meh, i agree. also a pretty meh choice.