News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
man, pal pad will make the garchomp deck so much better. 2 lucarios means you can search for the pal pad, use it to return cynthias to the deck, and then another aura effect to get the cynthia on the hand.

i am definitely running this thing when it comes out.

AustintatiousGX

Aspiring Trainer
To the People saying we're missing 2 non UB GX Pokemon. No we aren't. We are missing 1. The original post about this set reads as follows: There will be ten Pokemon-GX in the set, five of which are Ultra Beasts.
UB GX Pokemon revealed so far:
Dusk Mane Necrozma
Dawn Wings Necrozma
Non UB GX Pokemon revealed so far:
Leafeon GX
Glaceon GX
Dialga GX
Palkia GX
So with that being said, We have room for 3 UB GX Pokemon (either reprints & full arts for Xukitree Celesteela and Pheromosa, or Naganadel Stakataka and Blacephalon) and room for 1 Non UB GX Pokemon (could be just about anything, Zeraora, Arceus, etc.)

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
  • Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon - Max of 120with a full bench for 2 isn't enough to OHKO Big decks, except Fire Decks. 3 Geodudes
@Mr. Rhyperior i think you read it wrong
Its 20 Damage times the number of EACH players benched pokemon (both yours and your opponents). So 5 benched pokemon per person for a total of 10 benched pokemon possible, so max 230 damage with a choice band. And this is a viable deck with captivating poke puff (so yay?)
Yeah, right. Misread. Increases Empoleon score to 4.
I am just a Rhyperior who like Rhyhorn aren't smart enough.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Leafeon out here all "wth I didn't realise you were taking a photo for the GX art, I wasn't ready. omg delete that"

Ahh never mind. It looked like it had a neutral expression in the thumbnail but it is actually smiling

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
That Leafeon is gorgeous. I really like that artwork, but I'm not sure if it's as good as Leafeon LV.X's. It's easily the best art we've had for Leafeon since then, at least.

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Welp, the nightmare finally happened, people. We got the dreaded Secret Rare Crushing Hammer.

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
i didn't expect the hammer or peeping red card, first one is ok but peeping red card's kind of... an odd choice if you ask me.

can't wait to see glaceon

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
Lol At first I thought these were English, and I was thinking to myself, that was super early. Then looked closely...

Wondering how much Cynthia will cost, probably a ton in English and Japanese

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
Lol At first I thought these were English, and I was thinking to myself, that was super early. Then looked closely...

Wondering how much Cynthia will cost, probably a ton in English and Japanese
Staple FAs go for about 50 just look at Guzma