News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Can somebody also reply and tell me how much they think the cynthia card will be worth before rotation. And after rotation because it will surely go up in price.

It depends on the set as a whole. The total price of all singles in the set is capped at the expected value of return of a box.

But given what we see right now, she'll probably be around the same price as guzma.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
What is it with Pokemon promoting the Poke-Girls breasts (or whatever terminology you want to use)?

Literally look at Mars bra, it's egg shaped... REALLY?

And before I'm criticized, I wasn't looking there because I'm a sicko or whatever, it just immediately stood out when I took a look at the full art.

The artwork is nice in general, but Wicke... now this? Be ashamed TCPI. You can make good looking FA'a that don't do this.

If you take my opinion offensive for some reason I'm sorry, but I find this rediculous.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
The artwork is nice in general, but Wicke... now this? Be ashamed TCPI. You can make good looking FA'a that don't do this.

I think Skyla was a bit ridiculous, but Wicke and Mars are fine.

The character designs of Wicke and Mars already emphasize their breasts to a large degree. The cards are just emphasizing the already emphasized parts of who they are, like how Cynthia's art emphasizes her hair and long coat.

AFEX

Serena is too cute!
FIRST!

These cards look AWESOME! Frost Rotom looks Op as heck. Probs the most broken attack in the set besides Dialga's GX attack.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Abomasnow is cute, but we have aqua patch. Water is certainly not hurting for acceleration.

Spiritomb is, likewise, cute, but supporter recovery isn't something you need until late in the game, and if you're spending a turn using your attack to recover supporters that late in the game... that's not consistently good.

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
Weavile's attacks continue to be a PIA for the meta... It's just a matter of time before someone makes a competitive variant out of it.

Jpkemperor

Deck Builder and Researcher
Drapion is terrifying with Lunala Prism Star and the Lunala GX from Sun and Moon. As many people have said, auto paralisis with no repercusion is way too good not to try. I mean, I've seen a few MBeedrill-Ex decks on PTCGO and they are really really scary (and that card does have a repercusion)

MechanicalMarine

Princess Peach
Drapion is terrifying with Lunala Prism Star and the Lunala GX from Sun and Moon. As many people have said, auto paralisis with no repercusion is way too good not to try. I mean, I've seen a few MBeedrill-Ex decks on PTCGO and they are really really scary (and that card does have a repercusion)
Guzma and Acerola say hello. It takes too much setup for a fairly bad attack, and is just more bulk. None of these cards are particularly good, really.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Love the artwork on the FA Cynthia! It's value is definitely going to be high as it is also a very playable card. Knowing my luck, I'll probably put the other FA trainers :( Probably will trade or buy it as a single.