Community Ideas for New Pokemon

I think another mythical pokemon should be made, like something based on Big Foot, or the Chupacabra (a Mexican beast-vampire). What would also be cool would be a duo of dragon pokemon that are equal but opposite.

I think they should have something like a Fire/Dragon type, as that should be standard. but there are none. Maybe Metal/Dragon? That would be awesome. Don't forget about some Eeveelutions, like Dragon and Metal.

I'll allow this to remain open so members can continue discussing new ideas for Pokemon.

THeY sHouLdDd mAkee a {P}{W}{L}{L}{M}{G} typyYpypye!!!!

:p I think it would be cool to have an evolution of Smeargle that not only had Sketch, but had an ability called sketch which lets you permanently copy another ability. (Excluding Terravolt/TurboBlaze, Wonder Guard, etc.)

They should make a rainbow type. Rainbow means that you combine all the elements and are super-effect against every type created. That would be really cool. :)

We have so many horrible basic pokemon...like ones that just sit there like sore thumbs and have no practical value like Dunsparce, Stantler, Jynx, and so on. We need evo's for them...but no...we get pre-evo's for them because those are necessary? Ummmm no. Come on...MY LVL 100 DUNSPARCE NEEDS TO EVOLVE....oh wait....he can't...

I totally agree with catutie. We NEED evos for a bunch of the basics that essentially sit there like bumps on a log. BW filled that space even more, with uneeded basics that are not for anything exept for EV training, like Stunfisk, or Drudiggon. I can't believe that Druddigon doesn't have an evo, it looks so awesome!

Puppet Master X said:
I totally agree with catutie. We NEED evos for a bunch of the basics that essentially sit there like bumps on a log. BW filled that space even more, with uneeded basics that are not for anything exept for EV training, like Stunfisk, or Drudiggon. I can't believe that Druddigon doesn't have an evo, it looks so awesome!

I thought Druddigon was the evo...but noooooo it's a basic that sucks :/. I remember when everyone thought Tauros was gonna get an evo :p. It makes me sad when they gave Lickitung an evo...but not someone like Stantler or Dunsparce...Lickilicki was unneeded xD.

I personally want a more Eeveelutions :3. Dracoeon :D.

Dark Void said:
A Ghost-Steel type Pokemon that is an undead knight, with armor, swords, and all. It would be awesome.

Why do you always have to post the ideas we come up with while I'm at your house before me? One day, I'll beat you too it.

Ghost-Steel, yeah. Either an undead knight like DV said or like a creepy floating spiked ball.

I also think triple types would be interesting. Ghost Steel Dragon would be the most epic thing ever.

Puppet Master X said:

I like the basics in B/W .n.;;

Also I use them on teams.

EV training everything is more pointless in my opinion lol.

Three brand new starter pokemon for the another generation.

Name: Calfurnace
Pokémon: Young Cattle
Type: Fire

Name: Hydropus
Pokémon: Tentacle
Type:Water

Name: Budny
Pokémon: Bush Bunny
Type:Grass

Last edited:
Back