Help Opinions of this Tapu Bulu Deck?

MadDanX

Aspiring Trainer
Hi I have been working on this Tapu Bulu deck for a few months now. This is the most effective deck I have tested. I'm open to any improvements and suggestions someone has to help me develop this deck.

Thank you MadDanX

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
##Pokémon - 15
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 4 Grubbin SUM 13
* 2 Tapu Bulu-GX PR-SM SM32
* 2 Charjabug SUM 51
* 3 Vikavolt PR-SM SM28
* 1 Vikavolt-GX GRI 134
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX PR-SM SM50
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
##Trainer Cards - 33
* 1 Acerola BUS 142
* 2 Switch SLG 67
* 2 Skyla BKP 122
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 2 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116
* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 N NVI 92
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Professor Sycamore XY 122
##Energy - 12
* 5 Lightning Energy 4
* 7 Grass Energy 1
Total Cards - 60
****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Memory

不安のない挑戦はない
Since Vikavolt GX does not make use of aether stadium, maybe cut it?

Jpkemperor

Deck Builder and Researcher
I fear the supporter count is too low. With this deck, I like to go: 4 sycamore, 3 N, 2 Skyla OR 3 sycamore, 2 N, 4 skyla. Both options have proven effective to me.
I don't like using Vikavolt GX since I don't believe it benefits you much.

I've recently been testing a 3-0-2 vikavolt line with 4 rare candy and 1 or 2 heavy balls. Though it can be a little hard to get vikavolt going at times, I believe it's the most efficient way to play this deck in terms of space.

Some hot techs I like are Clefairy from Evolutions and the promo stardust Jirachi. Both of these cards help you greatly against Gardevoir.

MadDanX

Aspiring Trainer
I fear the supporter count is too low. With this deck, I like to go: 4 sycamore, 3 N, 2 Skyla OR 3 sycamore, 2 N, 4 skyla. Both options have proven effective to me.
I don't like using Vikavolt GX since I don't believe it benefits you much.

I've recently been testing a 3-0-2 vikavolt line with 4 rare candy and 1 or 2 heavy balls. Though it can be a little hard to get vikavolt going at times, I believe it's the most efficient way to play this deck in terms of space.

Some hot techs I like are Clefairy from Evolutions and the promo stardust Jirachi. Both of these cards help you greatly against Gardevoir.

thank you for the recommendations on the deck, I really like the idea of the clefairy and jirachi cards, and I'm gonna test the decks with more supporters like you said. Is it worth playing fury belt?

Jpkemperor

Deck Builder and Researcher
thank you for the recommendations on the deck, I really like the idea of the clefairy and jirachi cards, and I'm gonna test the decks with more supporters like you said. Is it worth playing fury belt?

My take on the tool you should use is this:

If you want to hit hard, only use choice band.
If you want to survive longer, use fury belt AND Aether paradise conservation area.

I don't believe using both helps you. If anything, it clogs your deck more than needed.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
My take on the tool you should use is this:

If you want to hit hard, only use choice band.
If you want to survive longer, use fury belt AND Aether paradise conservation area.

I don't believe using both helps you. If anything, it clogs your deck more than needed.
Not necessarily. Every single Bulu list that topped this season play 3 Fury Belt and 2 Choice Band. Oh, and 0 lists that topped played Aether Paradise.

MadDanX

Aspiring Trainer
I will probably test both ideas to get a sense of what I need. I'm definitely gonna test clefairy though. Is that a one of in the deck?

Deingel

Aspiring Trainer
I'd rather play Po Town over Aether Paradise

It helps you get over Garde-GX and can help out knock out Stage 1s (e.g. Golisopod and Ninetails) without needing a Choice Band

Also, try going -1 Super Rod for +1 Stretcher; Stretcher's ability to immediately add a Pokemon to hand might prove helpful, and considering you already run 2 Energy Recycler and 1 Brock's Grit, that -1 Super Rod isnt going to hurt you

MadDanX

Aspiring Trainer
I'd rather play Po Town over Aether Paradise

It helps you get over Garde-GX and can help out knock out Stage 1s (e.g. Golisopod and Ninetails) without needing a Choice Band

Also, try going -1 Super Rod for +1 Stretcher; Stretcher's ability to immediately add a Pokemon to hand might prove helpful, and considering you already run 2 Energy Recycler and 1 Brock's Grit, that -1 Super Rod isnt going to hurt you
Sounds good, ive tested those combos today, seems to be dealing with gardevoir better than before :D